EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 1004

ruslanchik:
suggest a dtz! on which the story was from 65 on the dow jones diaries

tht...since 1885...if that's the only one... check it out...
Files:

Vizard:

since 1885... if that's just him...
you feel me?? i'm serious!!!

artikul:

I read in many experienced forex dealers that the first break of the channel is often false ))))) And everyone's talking about the channel )))) )))) So I'm going to see if M1 and higher TF are interrelated ))) But I'm not saying I'm right and I'm not wrong ))))

don't listen to anyone... make your own... then the probability of a positive cut is higher...

personally for me the channels are of no special value... it's better to watch where the price marked and how... if it coincides with the channel well - no matter what )))) imho all of course...

in the meantime the bulls have a second opportunity to go up... let's see if they use it...

...From a high to a low if you send (even a price... but first a lag so the level does not fluctuate on the low) looks interesting...

The US currency will lose its monopolistic market position in less than 15 years, the World Bank predicts. By 2025, the world will have a multi-currency system with the renminbi, the euro and the US dollar in key positions on an equal footing. The American dollar will lose its monopoly in the global financial system by 2025. This is stated in the report of the World Bank "Global Development Horizons 2011 - A multipolar world: The global economy. By that time the world will have a multi-currency system with the U.S. dollar, the euro and the yuan at its centre, said Mansur Dailami, lead author of the report. He said that over the next decade we will see an increase in the influence of the yuan in the global financial system, helped by the rumbling of the Chinese economy and the expanding presence of major Chinese banks and corporations in the global market. Most developing countries, especially the poorer ones, will continue to use foreign currencies in their foreign trade transactions, Mansur Dailami predicts. Their national currencies will be subject to exchange rate fluctuations in line with international currency market conditions. The WB experts also note that by 2025 the BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India and China), as well as Indonesia and South Korea, will account for up to half of global GDP growth. The economies of these countries will grow on the average by 4.7% a year, while their total share in the global economy will rise from the current 36% to 45%.

Source Mail.ru.

I don't know how reliable this source is, but I have come across similar information more than once since the beginning of the year.

Vizard:

the bulls meanwhile have a second opportunity on the upside...let's see if they use it...

Does it remind you of anything from GA? )))

Vizard:

tht...from 1885...if that's the only one... check it out...
I'd be interested to know where you got it from.

ruslanchik:
You feel me? I'm serious!

what a joke...maybe you need it for analysis...but search rules...

ruslanchik:
it would be interesting to know where you got it from?

i honestly can't remember... i got it... i put it aside....

artikul:

Does it remind you of anything from GA? )))

Gr.A ...you mean W ?

if you look at the m30, the two adjacent candles are of equal size... it's pattern 11, skis or drumsticks... with the movement continuing in the opposite (to this pattern) direction... that's why I said the bulls had a second chance...

but they seem to have fucked it up...well let's see...the ang news is coming out...

Vizard:

Gr.A. ...you mean W?

Yeah )))) Watching the neck level or not ))))