EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 1003

Vizard:

the euro bulls, meanwhile, are trying to break out upwards...

The most interesting thing is that TS stubbornly sees no upward movement )))) And it hasn't closed in minus once this week )))) Maybe today is the first day ))))

ZetM:

Yep...)))) with 2h. as many as 50 pips taken away....))))

might break through to 1.43... OK, we don't care where it goes... as long as it moves... we'll always get our plus...

that's it, it's not going up

artikul:
The most interesting thing is that TC stubbornly does not see any upward movement )))) And for the week it hasn't closed in minus once yet )))) Maybe today is the first day )))

It's always a first time ))) no ... it's OK... but the positions open too much... I think it needs to go down... but master of ceremonies...

elliot123:
that's it, it didn't go up

Up, up, up where else ))))

Galina:

Up, up where else ))))

where to where )))) down of course ))) hilarious... let's see... 1.4279 until they break through 1.43...

Vizard:

there's always a first time )))) no ... it's OK ... but it opens a lot of poses ... I think it needs to be reduced ... but master of ceremonies ...

It's a dumb iron.) Yesterday evening dug out a sell signal and now opens on every pullback.) Never had such a long move before and not many orders)))

artikul:

Stupid iron )))) Last night she dug out a sell signal and now opens on every pullback up)))). Before that there was no such a long move and there were few orders ))))

It's time to give her a brain )))) or take her to the dump ))))

suggest a dc! on which the story was from '65 on the dow jones diaries

Vizard:

Time to put a brain in it ))))) or scrap it )))

I read in many experienced Fora guys that the first channel breakdown is often false ))))) And everyone here is talking about a channel )))) )))) So I'm going to see if M1 and higher TFs are interrelated ))) But I'm not saying I'm right and I'm not wrong ))))