EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 960

Stock indices are down in US trading on Friday. US consumer price inflation and eurozone GDP data exceeded expectations, but investors remain concerned about Greece's financial situation.

Growth in the US consumer price index in March met analysts' expectations, the Reuters/University of Michigan consumer sentiment index exceeded experts' forecasts, but investors switched their attention to the eurozone - they remain concerned about Greece's economic prospects.

Although economic growth data from 17 eurozone countries came in above analysts' forecasts, this factor failed to overshadow concerns about Greece's prospects. The European Commission reported that the contraction of the Greek economy in 2011 was likely to be greater than previously thought. The European Commission also warned that Greece's budget deficit is likely to be much higher than the target levels set by the government.

Ahead of the weekend, nervousness about Greece's debt restructuring persists. Greek indicators are not improving and the market is obviously nervous about this

Greece's ongoing debt problems will be in the spotlight next week when the head of the International Monetary Fund meets with representatives of European governments at the Eurogroup meeting.

seolink74:
Folks, what is the movement on EURUSD right now? No news... EUR was good news... and how do those who sit on the news trade?

The news is rubbish. The way I understand forex trading. If you imagine capital trading EUR for 10. then the big players (and they are in collusion, alliance, consortium, etc.) hold 7/10 of the remaining 3/10 uncontrolled capital and are chasing it. If they close the longs (1.49) at once the eu will collapse (like a pamm account on a martin) they should sell at a better price (at least the basic share) above 1.40. (and to buy later we will see). Therefore in the course of the fall - they agitate (with chips on the charts as well) people to enter bai.

A few days ago, someone on the Gunn square predicted a new market low for today. That's where it's going so far.

Dimka-novitsek:
I don't know, it's probably possible to short... audi-dollar maybe also, it's possible...

you should be shorting somewhere around here....

tf m5...and throw in a light weight (like balance line)...

I don't think you should sell....

Tantrik:

The news is bullshit. The way I understand forex trading. If you imagine capital trading the euro for 10. then the big players (and they conspire, union, consortium, etc.) hold 7/10 of the remaining 3/10 uncontrolled capital and chase it. If they close the longs (1.49) at once the eu will collapse (like a pamm account on a martin) they should sell at a better price (at least the basic share) above 1.40. (and to buy later we will see). Therefore in the course of the fall - they agitate (with chips on the charts as well) people to enter bai.

nothing's going anywhere...

Vizard:

you should be shorting somewhere around here.... (I marked it on purpose)

tf m5...and throw in a lightweight (like balance line)...

what's your indicator? like bollinger.

What victims? 13 for Ghana is a lowe - and the predictions I gave )

Vlad72:

what's your indicator? like bollinger.

rpn tool (in atache) - just plugged into mt4 (from the set) and levels added to the settings (+ -)... I can do without it but it's easier (or you just got used to it)...

your graph is fine as it is... remove the fractals so they don't hinder the view of the price ))))

imho all of course...

Files:
rpn.zip  1 kb

Mixon777:
what victims ? for Ghana 13 is lowo - and i gave the forecasts )

come on ? )))) and we got bored )))

what's the scoop today ? )))