EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 959

Galina:

I don't know, I just assumed that the bounce didn't really come out on Trichet, which means we'll go down with a big bang.

With all the favourable news on Europe and lower oil prices, we are likely to hang around in the ECB-friendly corridor and the possibility of a rise to the high is unlikely.

Galina:

I don't know, I just assumed that the bounce on Trichet was not that great, which means that we go down in a big hurry.

But I agree that it's not a fact.

It is likely that Trichet has given way to an upward correction of the eu and might indeed go up on Monday Tuesday....

This is not a clear picture (for me at least)

I think it is better to hang on the fence...

You are working on a strategy... Every strategy has a sell zone... a buy zone and a neutral zone... You seem to be in the neutral zone according to your strategy... My strategy is Bay. Namely: If the price on H4 is above the daily pivot line and above the Tenkan line I buy...

Evgen157:

Or maybe not))))))))))))

I'll keep that in mind... ))))

Somehow this price is being pushed down and down, and she doesn't really want to. Friday the 13th, in a word...

Galina:

From 1.4336 should go down.

Right (and I have displayed the screenshot as the first resistance), I think it will break through to 1.40 and from there we can expect a good correction to 1.44 (if all traders go to baiji, the correction may not be at 1.37)

Folks, what is the movement on EURUSD right now? No news... EUR was good news... and how do those who sit on the news trade?

seolink74:
Folks, what is the movement on EURUSD right now? No news... EUR was good news... and how do those who sit on the news trade?

You have a TS... use it to trade... why bother...

I don't know, it's probably okay to settle...

Who knows, the big traders must have realised that the ECB will not raise the interest rate even in July, as they have complained about the high interest rate from Ireland. In the US it looks like the rates are going to be raised not next year but at the end of this year. Or maybe just profit taking.

Dimka-novitsek:
I don't know, it's probably okay to settle...

trend should break (or it will bounce again) lows on the same line!