EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 901

By the way Tantrik, the guys sent me this link in a private message. I don't re-read the forum at all. https://forum.mql4.com/ru/39251/page888

Fartowiy:
I really feel sorry for you. Maybe you've already lost more than one deposit and you can't find your own place. And here I am, giving you signals. That's why you're torn apart. (I'm not the one who's picking you up.) I truly feel sorry for you. I apologized to you two or three weeks ago. But you still can't get over it. Maybe you should see a psychologist. Do you understand yourself? Sort yourself out, then judge yourself. You know, it's not nice. If you were any wiser than I am.

You have problems with Russian, and you're giving signals. You're not smart, but illiterate...

Fartowiy:
By the way Tantrik, the guys sent me this link in a private message. I don't read the forum at all. https://forum.mql4.com/ru/39251/page888

Now it is clear that you do not answer questions ))))

Why don't you scroll down to the top of page 901?

Fartowiy:
I really feel sorry for you. Maybe you've already lost more than one deposit, so you can't find your place. And here I am, giving you signals. That's why you're torn apart. (I'm not the one who's picking you up.) I truly feel sorry for you. I apologized to you two or three weeks ago. But you still can't get over it. Maybe you should see a psychologist. Can you even understand yourself? Sort yourself out, then judge yourself. You know, it's not nice. If you were any wiser than I am.

I'm not picking on you (what business is it of mine what you do) or insulting you (you started it). You can screw up with paid signals (no real profitable history), you just warned me (what you will do I do not care).

DragonSL:

You have problems with Russian, man, and you're giving signals ....
Where are the signals!!!)) Or am I the only one who can't see them?!

Tantrik:

I don't give a shit what you have (or are making it up). You're making pips here as a trade (you're not the only one who can do ana.... as you made sure?). Actually this thread is trends, forecasts, and you with paid signals will fly out of here - that's where the reviews will start :( (. (((()) (Tell your fables about lots and euros to suckers).
First, the signals are free. I do not need them, forex is enough for me. And secondly, don't call the guys in the Forum suckers. How dare you say in your interview about people you don't know, "Go to the mirror and look at your image,

Fartowiy:
By the way Tantrik, the guys sent me this link in a private message. I don't re-read the forum at all. https://forum.mql4.com/ru/39251/page888

If you do not like my pips (profit 30pp) (of course I have a demo.) I thought you would come and compete with me in the hopeless situation. I thought you might show up and compete with me, but alright - good luck!

Fartowiy:
First, the signals are free. I do not need the financials, what Forex gives me is enough. And secondly, don't think the guys on the forum are lame. How dare you talk about people you don't know in your interview, "Go to the mirror and look at your image"

Why didn't you see the signals and already "write to me"? Have you come to collect your personal information? And who from the forum you believe your stories about thousands of pips, euras. You're looking for suckers and they don't exist on this forum.

Tantrik:

And what is it suddenly did not see the signals and already "write to you in person" you came to dial? And who from the forum you believe your stories about thousands of pips, euras. You're looking for suckers and they are not on this forum.

Tantrik not worth wasting time on him, (apparently can not forgive the defeat in World War II :)) as inadequate today Fartovy.

Yes and constantly ignores questions that are inconvenient for him.

Fundamental levels for EUR/USD

$1.4520 stops
$1.4500/10 intermediate offers/$1.4500 option expiry
$1.4470/80 intermediate offers/$1.4474 technical level
$1.4450/65 stops
$1.4450 intermediate offers approaching
$1.4443 intraday high for Europe, Asia $1.44062

$1.4400 ***current level

$1.4400 option expiry
$1.4380 retracement lows from $1.4443
$1.4375/70 intermediate demand/stops
$1.4360-40 intermediate demand