EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 899

Tantrik:

Hello Farthing! (where have you disappeared to - while I'm pipping)

1200 pps. as Forty wrote that he wrote 1500 in 2 months - and here in 2 days and it's not even evening yet....

Listen to this demo. I can laugh at your results. You're just jerking off, or rather showing how you can ananize. Secondly, I did not pips, and the signals were given. And not 1500 pps, and 16000 pps. And third, I do not trade in 0.05 lots, I do not even have such a lot. And in addition to your enviable theme I am targeting from 1.00 lot to 8.00 lot. And below 15,000 EUR in a month, I haven't seen on my deposit for a long time. And 7 people from the forum have already used the strategy and increased their deposit in a week, and the spread is 0.8 per lot. And you can keep on fighting and taking the piss.

Mixon777:

Here are Ghana's tools are very accurate - and reliable - but you have to deal with them, I've read about 3 books about Ghana - great man!

the ganzilla program can be downloaded here

http://gannzilla.livejournal.com/

http://gannzilla.livejournal.com/6240.html

What the hell are you talking about, it's creepy.......

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/39251/page888

Congratulations on your new working week in forex ))))

I put a pending order to buy the euro from 1.4351.

Stop behind the low of course ...

Let's see what happens. In principle, the levels are not bad now can go up very well.

Well, the military plan will show )

GOOD LUCK TO ALL !

Galina:

I put a pending order to buy the euro from 1.4351.

Stop behind the low of course ...

Let's see what happens. In principle, the levels are not bad now can go up very well.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL !

Thanks for the congratulations. I'm also up to 1.4819

Galina:

I put a stop order to buy the euro from 1.4351.

Stop behind the low of course.

Let's see what happens. In principle, the levels are not bad right now and may go higher.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL !

Good night, everybody! I agree, the main movement of the EUR is up but the fall down is not over yet.... I think two to three more days before the upswing.

mirrim:

Galina:

I put a stop order to buy the euro from 1.4351.

Stop behind the low of course.

Let's see what happens. In principle, the levels are not bad right now and may go higher.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL !

Good night, everybody! I agree, the main movement of the EUR is up but the fall down is not over yet.... I think two to three more days before the upswing.

Flat so far .....divers are scary on d1 .... won't get far with such divers

Mixon777:

Thank you.

Good morning everyone!!! Why silent, the pair is working, who has an opinion on EUR/USD until it falls?

At the moment, there is quite a strong support on the daily TF - a breakdown of this support will indicate a possible further decline. The former support acts as resistance at the moment. So think for yourselves, decide for yourselves