EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 879

sanyooooook:
And where on all the upward movement has it met before? )

It's not even that "encountered before", it's that in the FX market this pattern, given the FA, has the meaning of price consolidation...but in the stock market it's really a reversal pattern...

And that needs confirmation.

margaret:

It's not even that "met before", it's that in the FX market this pattern, given the FA, has the meaning of price consolidation...but in the stock market it's really a reversal pattern...

And that needs confirmation.

I'm aware of that, it's just a rare occurrence on the daily

What's up?

good people the question of money is what Greece will want for the islands .Germany loves the islands

The fall in silver prices was echoed in other commodity markets, where prices were also falling.

>There is a nervous atmosphere in the commodities markets and talk of large hedge funds liquidating positions is deterring buyers from action by encouraging them to wait for some price stabilization," said Sterling Smith, Country Hedging analyst.

>Silver prices fell 12% in electronic trading Sunday night as investors in Asia began taking action to avoid higher trading costs.

>CME Group Inc. which owns the NYMEX raised margin requirements on silver futures by 38% in nine days, including an increase made Monday night that took effect Tuesday.

>"The increase in margin requirements continues to drive traders out of the market," said Rob Kurzatkowski, senior commodities analyst at OptionsXpress.

>Silver's reputation as a volatile asset with low trading volume, however, has probably prevented it from having a bigger impact on commodity markets.

>"The big drop in silver prices hasn't had as much effect on other commodities as it might have had because some traders are still very wary of investing too much in it," Kurzatkowski said.

>Silver is considered a cheaper alternative to gold, and investors often invest in it as a more affordable means of protecting their portfolios against inflation and currency volatility. Nevertheless, the recent drop in silver prices has caused many buyers to have concerns about precious metals in general.

" EUR/USD closes near 1.4830 for third straight day, price holds in 1.4750/1.4950 range

" Commodity prices continue to fall sharply: oil down 2% to 108.85; copper down 3% to $4.12, silver down 1.6% to $1515.

EUR/USD rose after the release of weak US indicators and dovish comments from Fed representative Rosengren. Very soon the pair reached 1.4940 amid rising German bond yields before reversing. The defence of the 1.4950 option barrier helped contain the rally.

Sharp declines in some commodity prices helped the dollar rise from earlier lows. Weak US performance amid worries about further monetary tightening in China caused a rise in uncertainty about the global economic recovery. The main casualty was AUD/USD, hitting a low of 1.0730 at the close of Wall Street.

Early in the day there was speculation that the ECB will hint at a rate hike in June rather than July during tomorrow's meeting. However, after the fall in commodity prices, these conversations subsided. "Strong vigilance" is the phrase euro bulls are waiting for. If Trichet utters the cherished words, markets will take it as a signal that there will be a hike in June.

The Euro has more of a holiday, and as a thought for China least of all the Euro south.R.I. China has many dolors

May. /Dow Jones/. The European Central Bank's meeting later on Thursday could signal a strong enough propensity for policy tightening to push the euro/U.S. dollar pair to 1.5050, BNP Paribas strategic analysts said. "We expect the ECB to continue signalling a propensity for policy tightening, which would help the euro/dollar pair to rise towards 1.5050. However, if Trichet disappoints and does not use the word 'watchfulness', we would recommend buying the euro/dollar pair as it falls ahead of the release of non-farm payrolls data, given our expectations and recent data." The pair is currently trading at 1.4829.

GOLDEN_CIRCUL:
waiting down. sorry-not communicating.

No, well just can't resist )))))

Short and simple - waiting to go down )))))) I want that too )))))

Waiting up and basta )))))) No comment )))))

The eu dollar on the 4 hour time frame drew a good shadow yesterday.

The eu could not get above the high, only a puncture.

Now there is a second attempt to test yesterday's levels.

Unfortunately, I think that in the evening we will see a good slippage down this pair.

At the most it will happen tomorrow.

Anyway, we are in a playful situation and we should use it.

Shorts from the haves are very attractive in my opinion.

Galina:

The eu dollar on the 4 hour time frame drew a good shadow yesterday.

The eu could not get above the high, only a puncture.

Now there is a second attempt to test yesterday's levels.

Unfortunately, I think that in the evening we will see a good slippage down this pair.

At the most it will happen tomorrow.

Anyway, we are in a playful situation and we should use it.

Shorts from the haves are very attractive in my opinion.

Galina, what's up withLovina?