EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 868

Temnyj:

OK, here's what Margaret posted:

Buy/sell limits in bold, stops in blue. How do you read that? Can you tell me?

And here's what you asked: "at 14740 there's a lot of stops, which way?"

You don't have to read it, the question was not addressed to you and you don't have to meddle with it, especially with "smart" comments.

You need to learn some etiquette.

$1.4750 Moderate bid volume
$1.4740 High stop volume

Is that a 10-point stop loss?

Vlad72:

And there is no need to read, the question was not asked of you and you shouldn't meddle in your own affairs, especially with "clever" comments.

You still need to learn proper etiquette.

$1.4750 Moderate bid volume
$1.4740 High stop volume

Is that a 10-point stop loss?

First of all, you're being rude. I'm being polite.

Stops are for previously opened positions while Bids are pending buy orders and therefore the stops will be in another place.

Read Margaret's comment above.

Temnyj:

Margaret, thank you for coming on such short notice.

You should be able to admit your mistakes and not engage in polemics, especially when you are not spoken to.

Margarita is as good as ever. I hope she made herself clear to you?

new pairs NZDCAD, GBPNZD, USDMXN, USDZAR, USDDKK and XAUEUR will appear on the forex market who has heard ?

Temnyj:

You are the first one being rude, I am being polite.

Stops are for previously opened positions, while Bids are pending buy orders and therefore the stops will be elsewhere.

Read Margaret's comment above.

Read it yourself. Her comment was exactly in line with the logic of my question, agree. You and I have been talking like this for a week and you still don't get it.

And I'm rude because I hate it when people get cocky.

Vlad72:

One should be able to admit one's mistakes and not engage in palaemics, especially when you are not being addressed.

As always, Margarita is on top of her game. I hope she's made herself clear to you.

Vlad, Vlad, you're the one who's wrong. I agree, Margarita is as good as ever, and here's what she explained:

"About those stops I was asked, they say that the buying will close and the price will bounce or slip...

If the sales volume allows, it will overshoot and go further down to the next buy and then to the next stop...

If the sales volume is low, price will bounce and go further up...".

I promise not to engage in any more polemics or even when I am approached.

Vlad72, you and Temnyj may be grown-ups, but the question is definitely stupid. Sorry.

And the poundbucks is down pretty good! I wonder if it's going up or down?

Guys, come on, look what a wave you're missing :)))

doubled the deposit, though cents ))))))

Yeah, yeah! I'm already in the baja, I don't know if it's too late, stop and profit of 100 pips, it wasn't there 15-20 minutes ago! I was looking at a buy, but I had my doubts.