EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 817

strangerr:
So there is no one)))

Everyone is there, just lurking ))))

grad_st:

On this thread you can accurately determine the volatility of the market, which is directly proportional to the number of new messages per unit time :)

PS How about writing an indicator?

It's just that when there is a strong movement everyone starts:

What's going on?

Where did it go?

etc.

And the indicator is not a bad idea ))))

Is there nothing to trade apart from the Eurobucks?)))

Oh, the forum is jammed, something our admins have done again.

What a load of crap! They are already towing the Euro and pulling it up by the bull horns and looking for causal links for 1.50 and no way and they added the foreign debt of the Americans and downgrading the states.

Sumitomo Mitsui Bank currency strategists expect the US dollar to remain weak for some time due to the publication of the FOMC meeting results today at 20:30 MSK and Ben Bernanke's press conference at 22:15 MSK.

Experts say that if the Fed chairman's comments are neither amicable nor hawkish, the US currency will continue to gradually decline next week. Market interest rates in the United States will probably fall as well.

According to the bank, support for the USD/JPY is at 80.50. Sumitomo forecasts that EUR/USD could rise to 1.4750.

Benya will print

Evgeny Romanov 27.04.2011 - 06:00 (GMT time)

Foms today, and market expectations are eloquent. Expressed in a dollar falling like a brick. It is foolish to expect Bernanke to do anything smarter than he has done before. We can only expect nastiness expressed in QE3 and a continuation of the zero interest rate policy. Just last night the Commerce Department spokesman reiterated the states' general line of increasing exports. The lower the dollar, the higher the exports in particular. A double-edged sword, and so the higher the exports, the fewer foreign investors there are. And where is there to invest when there is zero? And then there are the debts. New debt limits have not been adopted yet, but I am lying, it is still early, it is scheduled for May, but it makes you nervous. Also recently, last week I think I saw a surprising figure for the Eurozone, the level of portfolio investment for March was EUR90 bln. A lot, but that's putting it mildly. I haven't seen an inflow like that before, I think. Everybody knows, for instance, that net outflows from Russia in Q1 amounted to $21-Plus bln. in three months. And here we have 90 a month. And understandably, there is a different pole of greed there, in the eurozone. In the US, Bernanke is nicknamed the "printing press," a proponent of a weak dollar. In the Eurozone, Trichet nicknamed "the ayatollah of the strong franc", that was when he was still head of the BdF. The fear is that it will all come to an end at some point, sooner rather than later. And - when? And you have already been told by some of the BdF's regional bankers - in winter. So it is foolish to wait for Ben to make a move sooner. It is smarter to wait for Ben himself to be moved away. And even smarter to flip a coin before the foms. There are no eagles on the coin (no hawks), there are 2 tails. And another aspect of US exports, apart from blatant protectionism to domestic producers (exporters). It is the currency war. China is unwilling, for example, to release its Renminbi into free market convertibility. The states can't put it on the list of countries manipulating their currency, with all the sanctions that entails - too big a trading partner. They can't. But they can devalue Chinese investment in America (treasuries) through such nonsense as a falling dollar. The military element of political pressure. The yuan was anchored at 8.28 to the quid until 2005, and now is slowly drifting (today Dollar/Yuan Central Parity 6.5096) by releasing the anchor chain. It's not floating. And until it does float, Benya will bully. The dollar will fall. Because Benya will print. And when the renminbi does a revaluation, that's when. Maybe. The dollar will rise. So as long as there is a reason for war, who will end it. It was worth starting then. To show a technical picture before the foms - any picture at all - I will show the yen. I have some southern interest in it. It's going in a steam train. No big amplitude, like in Swissy or Singapore, but overcoming steps takes place. I recommend those who haven't gone on a night fall to hold it up to the foms. I reckon Benya will do another goat face to the dollar. Ah yes! There's a new fashion going on in the foms today. A press conference, like the ECB. For the first time ever. So clearly, it's not so much the rates themselves that are attracting people today, it's the new toy.

There will be a correction downwards

My gut was right, while the issue was going to print, the dollar bounced off the edge of the channel and jumped up ...

Thanks Margaret. I agree with Romanov about the Yen, I've had the Bucks Yen in buying for almost a month now, I'm fed up with it dangling, time to go up)))