EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 815

USD-JPY, where are you going?

Ilap70:

Everything has been on schedule for about an hour now

seolink74:
It's been going according to plan for about an hour.
What's next?

I wouldn't be surprised if it goes like this:

odiseif:
The pound has its movements and the euro has its movements ... and if the pound rose against the dollar and the eurodollar stagnates it does not mean the pound rose against the eurofound ... it means the pound was bought against all pairs .... open your charts and look at pound pairs ... besides the eurodollar, the pound dollar and the eurofound there are other pairs in the terminal that belong to the pound .

I didn't mean exactly that the pound rose through the euro pound. I mean, if the currency (pound) is in demand and is growing against all other currencies, why is it not growing against the euro? Probably means that the eu is as strong as the pound, so if the pound is rising, the pound (since the eu is as strong as the pound) should stand still and the euro should in principle follow the pound, so that the pound would stand still.

Fucking confused myself.

By the way look at the pound euro it also has a big candle like the pounddollar, and the eurodollar...?

Ilap70:

Japan: S&P downgrades Japan's (AA-) rating outlook from "stable" to "negative"

So the euro pound is down because the pound is up and the euro is standing. For me the expression "rose through the euro pound" is a mystery, sort of like the cart before the horse)))

strangerr:

So the euro pound is down because the pound is up and the euro is standing. For me the expression "up through the evo-pound" is a riddle, like the cart before the horse)))

It will be interesting if solving the "via evofunt" riddle now pulls the Eurobucks upwards, like a cart ahead of a horse.

As long as Margot the bear sleeps, to the tales of the ananitics.

))

AndreyZak:

I didn't mean exactly that the pound rose through the euro pound. I do mean that if the currency (pound) is in demand and rising against all currencies, why does it not rise against the euro? Probably means that the eu is as strong as the pound, so if the pound is rising, the pound (since the eu is as strong as the pound) should stand still, and the eurodollar should in principle follow the pound, so that the pound would stand still.

Fucking confused myself.

By the way look at the pound euro there is also a big candle like on the pounddollar, and on the eurodollar...?

So the eurdoll stands still ... because the big candle is up for the pound and the big candle is down for the euro) .... the pound rose, the euro fell out, and the eurodollar is the pair that kept the euro and pound flat.the same can be said for the other three pairs which are related to the pound and the dollar ...for example poundstral, pounddoll, and austral dollars ... not necessarily the eu is everywhere ....The system is based on the pound, the pound, the dollar, the Australian dollar and the euro... it does not have to be the only way to analyse all currencies, but the best way is to look at the currencies that belong to a pair analysis, it's easier to understand... and honestly, I do not understand how others make money without seeing one currency pair and not seeing what's going on the other side of the equation where one currency of the pair works against others and only gods (Bernanke and Trichet) know how to adjust one currency against the dollar.