EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 814

strangerr:

And it's going to be like this all day today)))

Yeah, tough guy...

Ilap70:

Yeah, tough guy...

I see... cool I wish EUR would jump up like that :)

The pound has made 130 pips in one hour candlestick, but the eu does not give a damn. Sometimes in a EURGBP pair and in lesser movements the eu is down, but not in this case.

SEVER11:
I've looked at your gold, oil - it's nice to see that the man is doing a great job with this information. I am already in the sales on gold myself, but a slightly different pair (more profitable for sales), and on oil I am in the long term.
I don't know where to go with the long term here - I just see carousels.

torgus:

The chart shows clearly marked market limits. 1.4750 at the top and 1.38 at the bottom. The top has already been reached, now down after Beni's speech.

The insiders already have everything on the line. The ewa exchange rate has landed a bit and the ewa will be ditched in the evening.

Can you tell me where to get this information (chart)?
1.475 is still a little way off...and even higher there are big option levels

AndreyZak:

The pound has made 130 pips in one hour candlestick, but the eu does not give a damn. Sometimes in a EURGBP pair and in lesser movements the eu is down, but not in this case.

the pound has its movements and the euro has its movements ... and if the pound rose against the dollar and the euro has stagnated it does not mean that the pound rose against the euro pound ... it means that the pound was bought against all pairs ....open the charts and look at the pound pairs ....besides the Eurodoll, Pound $ and Eurofound there are other pairs in the terminal that relate to the pound .

On the H1 1.46435 a possible resistance level is the line Kijun-sen. I put a pending order to 1.48 SL (increased)

I think we may go up...though I really want to go down... I am even ready to sacrifice 20 points :)

I am going to 1.48

odiseif:
the pound has its movements and the euro has its movements ...and if the pound rose against the dollar and the eurodollar stagnates it does not mean the pound rose over the eurofound ...it means the pound was bought against all pairs .... open your charts and look at pound pairs ...besides the eurodoll, the pound dollar and the eurofound there are other pairs in the terminal that belong to the pound .

Odysseus, you're one sentence ahead of all the analysts))) It is said precisely, I recently do not pay attention to other pairs if there is a signal on any of them, because the correlation coefficient is not constant and sometimes changes from positive to negative and vice versa, it is well seen when looking at pairs of Eurobucks and Bax yen.

odiseif:
the pound has its movements and the euro has its movements ...and if the pound rose against the dollar and the eurodollar stagnates it does not mean the pound rose over the eurofound ...it means the pound was bought against all pairs .... open your charts and look at pound pairs ...besides the eurodoll, the pound dollar and the eurofound there are other pairs in the terminal that belong to the pound .

Money is being raised for the wedding))))))