EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 809

Ready to hear comments ))))))

Evra on the sentinel

Good evening! Yes, does it look like a wolf? and the trend as a whole gives the impression of rising!

It seems... I'm not sure of the correctness myself. This is the first time I've come across literature on Woolf today. So I threw in a screenshot to see if anyone can correct the mistakes.

Just got home, forgot to close the Eurochip in time(

It was only +30(

ReziDent:

All good, only the lines are drawn at the top of the shadows.

strangerr:

All good, only the lines are drawn at the top of the shadows.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind))

The Fed has embarked on a 2-day monetary policy meeting which many believe will end with the FOMC deeming it inappropriate to roll back large-scale measures to support the economy.

Analysts say the central bank will issue a statement that the $600 billion asset purchase programme will be completed by the end of June, as previously planned. The interest rate is also expected to be kept at around zero for "an extended period of time".

The monetary policy decision will be released tomorrow, Wednesday, at 8.30pm Moscow time.
Following the announcement of the decision, Fed chief Ben Bernanke will speak for the first time at a press conference, which starts at 10.15pm Moscow time and lasts about 45 minutes. Bernanke is expected to give a short speech and then answer questions.

Shit. Kill me. I don't see growth without decline =)

In short, stay vigilant on Asia, could be a nice drop.

See ya....