EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 753

Tantrik:
I copied the indicator to the mt4 indicators folder but it is not in the indicators, custom indicators menu?
restart your terminal

Kolivi:
that was two days ago
promptly )

SEVER11:
You should be making money with it, not running tests... :-))

Thanks for the indicator. On Aud Usd String Signal Up

SEVER11:

and my terminal hangs up on the inductor. I put it on H1 and leave H1 in the settings and the glitch catches.

Tantrik:

It's still not there.

but here it's there (I've rebooted everything) what do I do next?

Not so, you can do it without meta-editor, just put the file with the indicator itself into the folder progam files\{metatrader from dtc}\experts\indicators\ with the terminal turned off, and then it will appear in the list of custom indicators. Sorry for the misleading first post.

SEVER11:
reset the terminal

when calculating the signal, does it use all 19 pairs or only the timeframes of the symbol to which it is switched on?

Vlad72:
and my terminal hangs up on the indicator. I put it on H1 and leave H1 in the settings and the glitch catches.
I don't know, my terminal works on 10 pairs on three terminals and does not load. What is the full name of your trading pairs?

TBAPb:

when calculating the signal, does it use all 19 pairs or only the timeframes of the symbol to which it is switched on?
only the timeframes of the symbol to which it is switched on

SEVER11:
only the timeframes of the symbol to which it has been switched on

I see, if I leave only one pair in the market overview, e.g. EURUSD, it requires the others too, no good... and I'm on gprs, I can't afford to enable all of them.

beekeeper:
Sergei, a second arrow appeared at the bottom of the aussie, yellow. what does it mean?
look at the picture for an explanation