EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 660

margaret:
What does this have to do with Eurodollar forecasts and trends!
:) how?!!! lunar cycles and all that ;)

chepikds:

I think so for the current week:

On a break down to 1.4350 the option is cancelled...

What a forecast you've got))))))))))

chepikds:
:) How?!?! Lunar cycles and all that ;)

It's interesting how girls dance...

Let's go to a fortune teller, a medium and a psychic...

dentraf:

Holy crap your predictions))))))))))

The forecasts are good. ))))) I found an old picture, I calculated with a swing up to 1.4557 (it seemed crazy then), then I thought I overdid it and recalculated it to 1.4350. The way it turned out .....

Mixon777:

The whole beauty of our business is in the withdrawal of dough from those who trade against us, in a limited range - because the victims are waiting for pullbacks, corrections, but not the continuation of the trend

Here is an example AUD USD - in profit those who catch the trend - Rainbow reversal of level breakdown and month in BUY = .

I will attach the system itself - so as not to be seen as an advertisement -

Just think of it as advertising! Rainbow man, do you have a history test for at least the last 5 years on this system, or else why are you pushing it on every corner here? And what does this have to do with Williams' Chaos Theory, if you don't mind me asking?

margaret:

It's an interesting dance...

If you flip a coin correctly, the results aren't bad either ))))))) (Tested from nothing to do )))) )

dentraf:

What a forecast you've got))))))))))

)))) here was even steeper movement for the week:

margaret:

It's an interesting dance...

Come on, it's all on topic in this thread ;)), but the main psychic went on holiday for 2 weeks ))).

Temnyj:
If you flip a coin correctly, the result is not bad either ))))))) ( Tested with nothing to do )))) )

Then let's use the "God's finger" TS.

And put Rekkera in charge of managing this TS....

Temnyj:

If the correction takes place, it will be from 1.4420 to 1.4380 and further by the levels to 1.4260. But I am not going to guess - I trade according to the circumstances (signals of my TS)

Are the pivot levels drawn at your broker`s time or by GMT?