EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 514

ZetM:

Hi. Good to read you. Missed you,too.....)))) Nope not over, but very soon, as you wish.....))))

In autumn/winter we'll doodle all the time again)))

SEVER11:
With that said, I can say the following: then the second quarter will be a correction in the highs and a further rise during the year. As Niroba promised

That's what I said, even though he's quirky, he was ridiculed for nothing.

SEVER11:
With that said, I can say the following: then the second quarter will be a correction in the highs and a further rise during the year. As Niroba promised

Yes, Niroba is an authority on Wave Analysis.....))))))) but I am guided by the other AUTHORITIES- WHO'S and PREHTER and the Team. They were talking about it, back when Niroba was lying in his cradle overpowdered with talcum powder.....))))))

strangerr:

In autumn or winter, we'll doodle all the time again)))

Friend, the main thing, do not disappear from the site, or let me know where you will "live", I'll find you and the intimate exchange will continue.....))))))

strangerr:

In autumn-winter we'll doodle all the time again)))
planting potatoes?)))

Colleagues, please suggest a link to a script to close all "different sex" orders and currency pairs at an overall positive profit.

I would like to thank you in advance.

Bihkul:

Colleagues, please suggest a link to a script to close all "different sex" orders and currency pairs at an overall positive profit.

This, how? ....)))))

How was the stress test?

Noterday:
How was the stress test?
In 28 minutes...

Bihkul:

Colleague, your request is at least ignorant to those here. Have you tried searching first, at least here, there is a line for scripts. And then ask your questions, preferably in the relevant branches.