EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 513

Temnyj:
Thank you. If I have read about the Irish banks today, I must have missed the second part.
Now you see, these are tales for the commuters...it's an excuse to make room in the chart for further growth of the pair...

It's OK. Now we are going to finish the decline and then the rise will start. Tomorrow will be up too. It's OK....)))))

ZetM:

It's OK. Now we are going to finish the decline and then the rise will start. Tomorrow will be up too. It's OK....)))))

Of course it's OK!

Hi there! Well done for showing up...

margaret:

Of course it's OK!

Hi there! Good for you for showing up...

Hi. Nah, the heat's on. Vertool should be changed to real....)))))

paukas:
Nah, March 31 Cyril the deer are a creeper. If a birch tree falls in front of a maple tree, summer is growth. And if the maple tree comes down in front of the birch, it's a fall.

And if the pound comes down first?))

strangerr:

What if the pound comes down first?))
What about the lunar calendar...?

ZetM:

Hi. Nah, the heat is on. Vertool should be changed to real....)))))

We should))) And the growth is unfinished.

margaret:
What about the lunar calendar...?

You'll have to ask North, I don't really look at it.

strangerr:

We have to)))) And the growth is unfinished.

Hi. Good to read you. Missed you......)))) Nope not finished, but very soon, as you wish.....))))

ZetM:

In this scenario, I can say the following: then the second quarter will be a correction on the higher times and further growth during the year. As Niroba promised