EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 512

beekeeper:

pivot... dropped below the knees...

how else? of course it fell. the pips and the weekly pivot as resistance (two different dc's)

Temnyj:
Most likely positive here refers to the direction of the pair and the order placed.

Everything is much simpler. Above 1.43 the pair won't go higher - that's obvious... but they are going down artificially (e.g. with this news: The EUR/USD keeps going down. The pair seems to have reacted to the Reuters report that the ECB said today that it will not announce a new operation to provide liquidity to Irish banks. The Euro is down to $1.4175) in order to have room to rise in case of unexpectedly very positive news as indicated by this news:

Today marks the end of another trading month and the end of the first quarter of 2011. Experts believe that today's trading results will determine further market dynamics. They suggested to pay attention to the closing levels of the single currency against the USD and the GBP: the EUR/USD pair's key level is 1.4185, while the EUR/GBP pair is at 0.8815. If the Euro closes above these levels today, the bulls are likely to be in a strong position for the rest of the year.

margaret:

Everything is much simpler. Above 1.43 the pair won't go higher - that's obvious... but they are going down artificially (e.g. with this news: The EUR/USD keeps going down. The pair seems to have reacted to the Reuters report that the ECB said today that it will not announce a new operation to provide liquidity to Irish banks. The Euro is down to $1.4175) in order to have room to rise in case of unexpectedly very positive news as indicated by this news:

Today marks the end of another trading month and the end of the first quarter of 2011. Experts believe that today's trading results will determine further market dynamics. They suggested to pay attention to the closing levels of the single currency against the USD and the GBP: the key level for EUR/USD is 1.4185, while EUR/GBP is 0.8815. If the euro closes above these levels today, the bulls are likely to remain strong for the rest of the year.

This is how 15 minutes decides the fate of an entire year =)))))

Noterday:
No 39 until 4270 is reached
4285 at least))))

Noterday:
This is how 15 minutes decide the fate of an entire year =)))))
Matron's day. On Matrona's Day, the whole year grows. Folk omen :))

margaret:
What do you mean?
There's just a comrade from MT5 who wrote that it's the other way round))) I confirmed that it's the right way round))

Noterday:
This is how 15 minutes decide the fate of an entire year =)))))
if 15 minutes doesn't change anything, the "shaitan machine" will be right again... ;-))

margaret:

Today marks the end of another trading month and the end of the first quarter of 2011. Experts believe that today's trading results will determine further market dynamics. They suggested to pay attention to the closing levels of the single currency against the USD and the GBP: the key level for EUR/USD is 1.4185, while EUR/GBP is 0.8815. If the euro closes above these levels today, the bulls are likely to remain strong for the rest of the year.

Thanks. If I have read about the Irish banks today, I must have missed the second part.

beekeeper:

March 31st?
Nah, March 31st Cyril the deer are a crawler. If a birch tree falls in front of a maple tree, it's summer growth. And if the maple tree is in front of the birch, it's fall.

I have no signal to go short neither on H1 nor on H4, so for now I consider this drop as a correction, if there is a buy signal on m30, I will buy)