EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 511

strangerr:
MT5: "I look everywhere and they say almost the same thing about USD data good urgently downwards bad urgently upwards in my opinion, I am not quite sure, maybe, I think that is the way to evaluate a pair and 1 of its components".

The news worked like it should)))

Noterday:
Let's see, do you also see a reversal at 4270-80? There are targets at 41 and 44, the tail might hit them... Although I don't think they'll break the trend line in the weeks.
The expected levels are almost the same... Concerning the trend line, they may close the wedge +/-, and make the takeover at the next one (and the reversal fundamentals will appear during the weekend)...

Temnyj:
is the plan until tomorrow or for a long time?

I'm standing my ground! I think it's all stop shopping and we're going to 3900, with time until the end of the week

Alex_K:

The news worked as it should)))
What do you mean?

dentraf:

I stand my ground! I think this is all a hike for stops and we are going to 3900, with time until the end of the week
There will be no 39 until we hit 4270.

Alex_K:

The news is properly worked out)))

US unemployment figures came out worse than forecast +...HSBC lowered its forecast for US GDP growth in 2011 to +2.9% from +3.4% and for 2012 from +3.4% to +3.3%.

So which news do you consider "properly triggered"?

Noterday:
There won't be a 39 until we get to 4270.

We'll see, she'll go to 39 now and then to 43 like two fingers on the pavement

beekeeper:
the pound has failed ... MK is my paper... micro counting brulee...
and drove how, exactly?

dentraf:

We'll see, she'll go to 39 now and then to 43 like two fingers on the pavement.
Go for it. I'll pass.)

margaret:

US unemployment figures came out worse than forecast +...HSBC lowered its forecast for US GDP growth in 2011 to +2.9% from +3.4% and for 2012 from +3.4% to +3.3%.

So which news do you consider "properly worked out"?

most likely here by positive we mean the direction of the pair and the order placed.