let the top bounce)))

it's not all decided, down and then up

dentraf:

it's not all decided, down and then up
All right, let's see.

When will the kiwi start to fall?

margaret:

strangerr

Yusuf has started a new "New Forex" thread...apparently nothing worked for him with the indicator...

the whole thing with regressions and the ones that look like them was overworked by people about 5 years ago... if not more...

(although some are trading somehow ... even on a linear basis)

and people's reluctance to understand and the author's silence had ignited interest...

but as soon as the prerequisites for selling the turkey were over - he went crying... I was desperate for money )))

and started begging in a haughty manner - teach me how to trade...))

Once the kid gets the hang of it, he'll start peddling nonsense again))))

There are plenty of smart guys like him ... where there is commerce there is no place for creativity ))))

Vizard:

Now the little one will get the hang of it and start bullshitting again)))

yosuf:
I have thoughts that Forex is not a market at all, since market laws do not work here... Let's try to formulate the main rules of the new market as close to the real market as possible, the laws of profit formation in which I recently formulated depending on the price of goods, fixed and variable costs, and this law, valid for the real market, will also work within the new forex. I will try to make such a thread to thoroughly analyze everything and bring the future market closer to the real one. I propose to present my vision of the problem.

margaret:
yosuf:
I have thoughts that Forex is not a market at all, because market laws do not work here... Let's try to formulate together the basic rules of the new market, as close as possible to the real market, the laws of profit formation in which I recently formulated depending on the purchase and sale price of goods, fixed and variable costs, and this pattern, true for the real market, will also work within the new forex. I will try to make such a thread to thoroughly analyze everything and bring the future market closer to the real one. I propose to express my vision of the problem.

i get it))) he'll probably start a thread ... although i think he's already started a thread under a different nickname ... although i may be wrong ...

It's just that after his behaviour and reticence, he has zero credibility...

Any big news expected today?

Alex_K:

Any big news expected today?

Time Country Indicator Value Forecast Forecast value.
16:15 USA
ADP/Macroeconomic Advisors m/mjobs created (March) - 210000 217000
18:30 US
US DOE oil inventories week/week (19.03-25.03) - - 2.131 million barrels
US Department of Energy gasoline stocks week/week (19.03-25.03) - - -5.32 million barrels
Distillate stocks according to US Department of Energy week/week (19.03-25.03) - - 0.007 million barrels
Refinery capacity utilisation rate week/week (19.03-25.03) - - 84.1 %

Alex_K:

Big news today?

you can watch the economic calendar news here very handy http://fxaktiv.com/