EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 491

Alex_K:
Can I ask what's so great about this and how it will affect the pair?

.... in April Portugal will need significant funds, experts believe that the country will soon have to turn to the European Union for financial assistance. Analysts point out that there could be a dangerous situation in which the ECB will have to buy Portuguese bonds at all auctions, although it is forbidden for the central bank to buy the initial issue as the issue could fail at the first placement of securities.

And the Eurodollar has nowhere to rise...the highest rate could be 1.4300...after the rate announcement, we can most likely expect a sharp pullback

Noterday:
It's not like I'm telling you where and how to trade =) These are my thoughts, and I sometimes turn thoughts into profits ;)
I understand that this is not a recommendation for action)Basically selling at breakeven overnight is quite appropriate - Asians are always dropping a couple)

margaret:

.... in April Portugal will need significant funds, experts believe that the country will soon have to turn to the European Union for financial assistance. Analysts point out that a dangerous situation may arise when the ECB will have to buy Portuguese bonds at all auctions although it is forbidden for the central bank to buy the initial issue as the issue could fail during the first placement of securities.

And the Eurodollar has nowhere to go higher...the highest rate could be 1.4300...after the rate announcement, a sharp pullback can most likely be expected

Thank you, I see your point!

margaret:

.... in April Portugal will need significant funds, experts believe that the country will soon have to turn to the European Union for financial assistance. Analysts point out that a dangerous situation may arise when the ECB will have to buy Portuguese bonds at all auctions although it is forbidden for the central bank to buy the initial issue as the issue could fail during the first placement of securities.

And the Eurodollar has nowhere to go higher...the highest rate could be 1.4300...after the rate announcement, a sharp pullback can most likely be expected

That's just where the end of the rise is calculated to be.

Noterday:
That's exactly where the end of growth is calculated to be.
Is a correction to 1.38 possible according to the waves? And from there the continuation of the growth to 1.43? Or if it goes down deep, then it will go down for a long time, for sure?

Noterday:

Hi. I don't think it matters whether it's 2nd, 4th or 9th =)))

The most important thing is to know the direction. In this case coming to 4280-4300-4350 is inevitable. And that's where the beautiful move south will start.

There's a slight difference here... If we do it the way you pictured, then there will be a primary diagonal after which a high update will be highly unlikely. Right now there is an upside diagonal at M15.

Alexsandr76:

There is a slight difference here... If we do it the way you pictured, then there will be a primary diagonal after which a high update will be highly unlikely. Right now on M15 there is an upside diagonal.

I get the idea. Thank you.

Alex_K:
Is the wave correction to 1.38 possible? And from there the continuation of the rise to 1.43? Or if it will go deeply down, then for a long time?
Nah, I can't even imagine that. But you know, what the hell =))

Noterday:
Nah, I can't even imagine such a thing. But you know what the hell =))
yeah))) it happens.

Alex_K:
Or is a correction to 1.38 possible? And from there the continuation of growth to 1.43? Or if it goes down deep, it will go down for a long time, for good?
As for the broader single currency outlook, it's worth mentioning that despite the hawkish rhetoric from the ECB officials, the fact that there is no agreement on an increase in the EFSF will not be in favor of the Euro. This means that the risk of default on sovereign debt remains at a high level and, consequently, the distrust of the euro increases. Portugal's 10-year government bond yields continued to rise sharply at the beginning of the week and the sovereign crisis in Europe could hit the euro quite hard in the outlook for April and May. The reason for the reversal in EUR/USD may well be the 15th of April when Portugal will have to pay about 9 billion EUR on the national debt. So, speculators can start betting that by April 15 Portugal will simply have to ask for help from the EU-MF tandem.