EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 490

Hi all, I have a question has anyone tried this strategy? http://strategy4you.ru/tag/bill-vilyams-ao-i-ac I'm looking at it now, it's good...

RekkeR:
But the Portuguese papers are not getting cheaper, no one is dumping them, but despite that they are selling like crazy, attracting prospects of yield.
Excellent...Now an official request for emergency funding from Portugal is almost inevitable

for reflection, further breakdown on the 6th touch of the trend, who has any say?

margaret:
Great...an official request for emergency funding from Portugal isnow almost inevitable
may i ask what is so great about this and how will it affect the pair?

terentyevdd:
for reflection, further breakdown on the 6th touch of the trend, who has any say?
tempting. on the point 5 entirely. on the point number 6 it is difficult to say. very far.

Alex_K:
may I ask what's so great about it and how it affects the couple?

probably a big drop?

Alexsandr76:

Try a diagonal triangle from 3428. (but must not update 1.4020 to do so)

P.S. On H1 {2}th {4-}you have a different wave level.

Hi. I don't think it matters much 2 there, 4, or 9 =)))

The most important thing is to know the direction, and in this case coming to 4280-4300-4350 in my opinion is inevitable. And that's where the beautiful trek southwards begins.

Noterday:

Hi. I think it's not important whether it's 2nd, 4th or 9th =)))

The most important thing to know the direction, and in this case coming to 4280-4300-4350 in my opinion inevitable. And that's where the beautiful march to the south will begin.

and selling to 1.40 - an attempt to catch a correction?)

I am reminded of the anecdote about the doctor who showed "delirium pictures" and asked the patient what he saw... I have the impression that the charts can be turned any way you want and you can see anything you want and each situation is a 50/50 option with its SL and TP.

Alex_K:
and selling to 1.40 is an attempt to catch a correction?)
It's not like I'm telling you where and how to trade =) These are my thoughts, and I sometimes turn thoughts into profits ;)