EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 457

Vlad72:

I see divergences of 1 and 2 in the picture

Vlad, Margaret wrote it correctly. Google it and you will see for yourself.

Convergence (from Latin convergo, "bringing together") is the process of convergence, convergence (in a different sense), compromise, stabilisation. It is the opposite of divergence. The terms convergence and divergence are used in various natural sciences and humanities

Generally speaking, in the trading world (judging from various websites) the concept of convergence is the same as divergence. They took a divergence and turned it upside down, the same thing. My personal opinion is why? It would be logical to call it a bullish divergence and a bearish divergence.

But I personally see the convergence in the following way, look at the fig:

(a long time ago I was chatting on a forum with a man who taught me)

See how? At the bottom there is a divergence - it's not marked by me. If the trend is down, we build a divergence for Low, we also look for a divergence in a downtrend according to Hayes.

Temnyj:

Vlad, Margaret wrote it correctly. Google it and you'll see for yourself.

Convergence (from Latin convergo, "bringing together") is the process of convergence, convergence (in a different sense), compromise, stabilisation. It is the opposite of divergence. The terms convergence and divergence are used in various natural sciences and humanities

I understand, but it would be better to do it as I described above, or to give my artwork another name.

Vlad72:

I understand, but it would have been better to do it the way I described above, or give my artwork another name.

Convergence fits both your marking and mine (in yellow). What I have marked is called "bullish divergence" (see what Margaret wrote) - it is a precondition for a trend reversal. I do not use the oscillators myself, but I used to get acquainted with their operation, that's why I cannot say what information value your marking has, it may indicate the trend continuation.

Temnyj:

Convergence fits both your marking and mine (in yellow). What I have marked is called "bullish divergence" (see what Margaret wrote) - it is a precondition for a trend reversal. I do not use oscillators myself, but I used to get acquainted with the work they do, that is why I cannot say what informative load your marking has, it may be indicative of the trend continuation.

My markup tentatively showed the beginning of the reversal (not the continuation of the trend) and only the divergence (you call it convergence) confirmed it.

Vlad72:

My markup tentatively showed the beginning of a reversal (not a continuation of the trend) and only the divergence (you call it convergence) confirmed it.
I tell you, I don't use oscillators and I don't use divergence as a model (a lot of false signals appear), I just got acquainted with the work with them. But I have encountered several types of such models, more than two for sure.

Good afternoon.....SLAVIANS!!!!!!!!!!.......... HOW MUCH PIPE TODAY IS IN THE PLAN ?????????

Evgen157:

Good afternoon.....SLAVIANS!!!!!!!!!!.......... HOW MUCH PIPE TODAY IS IN THE PLAN ?????????

as many as god willing)))

))))))))))))))

Breakdown of 1.4175 and price fixation below, then go to 1.3950.