EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 413

Vizard:

left to show my prediction - beam-line...future euro movement...waiting...

One of the strategies I work with... I'll quote a part of it...

The strategy to work in the Bolinger channel.

To trade on the Strategy you need to install on the daily chart of any currency pair 2 simple forex indicators, which are present as standard in any MetaTrader 4 trading terminal -
simple moving average with a period of 30 (SMA 20), as well as the Bollinger Bands (Bollinger Bands) with a deviation of 2 SD

Rules for opening Buy trades are as follows:

1. A 30-period moving average SMA must be published on the daily price chart. The (closing) price is above this simple moving average.

1a. 10-period SMA moving average (close price) above the simple moving average must be published on the M15 price chart.

2. Next you need to go to the hourly price chart and place the Bollinger Bands of the 2SD deviation parameter on it.

3. When the price breaks through the lower Bollinger Band and after the candle closes above the lower Bollinger Band 2SD on the hourly price chart - market entry.

4. we place a stop-loss order at the level of the price minimum minus 30-50 points

5. Then we set TP1 for the first 50% of the transaction at a distance of 50% of the resulting risk (i.e. if our risk, for example, 40 points in this transaction, we fix our profit 20 pips above the market entry price).

6. Once the first profit target has been reached, the SL order for the remaining part (the second 50% of the trade) is moved to Breakeven level (to zero + spread).

7. The second part (50% of a deal) of a trade position is closed when one of the following conditions is met
a) Stop Loss order is closed at Breakeven level.
b) As soon as the price broke through the upper channel and the candle closes below the channel of the Bollinger Band indicator 2SD (switchable option)
c) at trailing stop (disconnectable)

So... so far on D1 the strategy is defined as ascending... That's all the predictions... On the hour, I have to wait for the candle to close above the tape and I'll get into the bay

SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period1 Hour (H1) 2010.01.04 00:00 - 2011.03.18 21:00 (2010.01.01 - 2011.03.21)
ModelAll ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes)

Bars in history8493Modelled ticks15154430Modeling quality90.00%
Chart mismatch errors0

Initial deposit10000.00

Net profit2996.81Total profit5370.12Total loss-2373.31
Profitability2.26Expected payoff15.45

Absolute drawdown89.10Maximum drawdown360.76 (3.40%)Relative drawdown3.40% (360.76)

Total trades194Short positions (% win)108 (71.30%)Long positions (% win)86 (66.28%)

Profitable trades (% of all)134 (69.07%)Loss trades (% of all)60 (30.93%)
Largestprofitable trade327.90losing transaction-74.60
Averageprofitable deal40.08Deal loss-39.56
Maximumcontinuous wins (profit)13 (518.45)Continuous losses (loss)5 (-205.56)
MaximumContinuous Profit (number of wins)543.88 (7)Continuous loss (number of losses)-211.72 (4)

Averagecontinuous winnings5Continuous loss2

This is one of my strategies. So I'm not making any predictions, I'm just working on the strategy.

Vizard:

Looking at the price or the indices...?

where's the pivot going? up?

Yeah it's on n1, well the decline was going up maybe)

seolink74:

One of the strategies I work with... I'll quote part of it...

The strategy works in the Bolinger channel.

To trade on the Strategy you need to install on the daily chart of any currency pair 2 simple forex indicators, which are present as standard in any MetaTrader 4 trading terminal -
simple moving average with a period of 30 (SMA 20), as well as the Bollinger Bands (Bollinger Bands) with a deviation of 2 SD

Rules for opening Buy trades are as follows:

1. A 30-period moving average SMA must be published on the daily price chart. The (closing) price is above this simple moving average.

1a. 10-period SMA moving average (close price) above the simple moving average must be published on the M15 price chart.

2. Next you need to go to the hourly price chart and place the Bollinger Bands of the 2SD deviation parameter on it.

3. When the price breaks through the lower Bollinger Band and after the candle closes above the lower Bollinger Band 2SD on the hourly price chart - market entry.

4. we place a stop-loss order at the level of the price minimum minus 30-50 points

5. Then we set TP1 for the first 50% of the transaction at a distance of 50% of the resulting risk (i.e. if our risk, for example, 40 points in this transaction, we fix our profit 20 pips above the market entry price).

6. Once the first profit target has been reached, the SL order for the remaining part (the second 50% of the trade) is moved to Breakeven level (to zero + spread).

7. The second part (50% of a deal) of a trade position is closed when one of the following conditions is met
a) Stop Loss order is closed at Breakeven level.
b) As soon as the price broke through the upper channel and the candle closes below the channel of the Bollinger Band indicator 2SD (switchable option)
c) by a trailing stop (the switchable variant)

I want to see which of the last 2 options is more profitable.

So ... so far on D1 the strategy defines as upward ... That's all the predictions... At one o'clock, I have to wait for the candle to close above the tape and then I'll go into the bay

wait a minute)))))) take half an hour...draw it yourself and see...

why did i ask you to draw it?

if i post variants of my decisions...it will take up 200 pages of this forum...

just a beam forecast...please ....

stats in less than 10 years are not impressive...

Vizard:

come on)))))) spend half an hour...draw it yourself and see...

why did i ask you to draw it?

if i post variants of my decisions...it will take up 200 pages of this forum...

just - beam projections in the studio...please....

Target 1.428 SL 14156

seolink74:
Target 1.428 SL 14156

There you go...

seolink74:

As for the gurus, I think you have to watch and listen to others, and then bounce back on your own.

Vizard:

stats in less than 10 years are not impressive...

Did...Deposit didn't die...although there are years with 5-7% drawdown

seolink74:
I did... The deposit didn't go away...

But the drawdowns... I think they were big... + you have to consider that this is a tester and not a real one...

terentyevdd:
And as for the guru, I think you need to watch and listen to others, and then leapfrog yourself.

live and learn... i come here to learn....