EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 327

strangerr:

Guys, I only trust the quotes on this site, because I've checked - no mines, but miracle screenshots from timecharting and similar on weekends are posted in packs)))

http://www.xe.com/

there's a maximum of 1.42

)))))))))))))

ZetM:

That's what you mean. Then check out my ramblings in his thread too, and in the same thread, in part 2...)))) Let's laugh together...)))

But seriously, I don't know him personally, but I'll tell you this. Bare wave markup is nothing to talk about. Go to Prechter's website and read, people mark up currency indices, oil, gold, currency pairs themselves. They link it all, analyse it all and give a picture, maybe with a very clear statement of why they think so, without a general wave picture in all the disciplines listed above, it is IMPOSSIBLE to understand which scenario the price will prefer. I didn't see that with Niroba. So he marked up one scenario, and what? Where is the reasoning, why did he do it?

Michael, let us show them everything on our fingers.

Musicians.

One will choose the path of a professional, will improve, will enter a conservatory, defended with honors, thoroughly studied and learned to apply the music, will succeed, will create and understand complex compositions.

The other will choose an easier way and will sing, play in pubs and stadiums.

The aim of the latter is as simple and mercantile as the path chosen to achieve it - material well-being.

The aim of the first is also material well-being +, with ambition, the achievement of recognition, which is undoubtedly much more difficult to achieve than the first part.

And there are a huge number of thirds, without hearing, voice, but with a heightened sense of envy and a negative reaction to the misunderstood and undesirable to understand, with a huge potential to do nothing but want to.

You lay it all out in stone, Tantrik crossbows trendy, showing no one the quiver of strategy from which he pulls his arrows.

What is the point of a third, to attack Niroba for his beliefs expressed publicly, not having his own and not knowing the end result, once again to prove you belong to said majority?

Have you, imh, also been presented with stale scones on the doorstep of the wave branch? )))

stale scones on the threshold of a wave branch is so beautiful it's worthy of a new literary branch. You are not, by any chance, a philologist in a former life?

IDLER:

stale scones on the threshold of a wave branch is so beautiful it's worthy of a new literary branch. You are not, by any chance, a philologist in a former life?

How diverse the world is in its incomprehensible simplicity, seeing the beauty in stale scones is a step towards perfection.))

Beauty is not in the scones, but in the power of image

RekkeR:

It's hard for me to argue with anything.

Only, I am not attacking Niroba, if you (you) remember when we met, the reason was Niroba, I expressed my position and you were the only one who supported me then.

But, Niroba's judgments were unsubstantiated, unsupported by anything and he put forward a very remote perspective in one possible scenario, besides, he is not the only one. Wozny, Prechter and Co, Wogard, Igor Pak and other reputable people spoke about it even earlier than he did, but they justified why they think so, especially Prechter's team. Why, price chose the option proposed on this site by Niroba, is that a credit to Niroba? I don't think so. He just got lucky or "stole" from the VA MATERS, one can only guess. Most importantly, he failed to argue his position with solid arguments and got what he got....))))

About his predictive capabilities, what are there few people in this thread, no worse or better than Niroba will point out the price movement? Surely not few....))) Personally, I know a few in this thread who could tell with more efficiency than Niroba what is expected....))))

What's this Strenger brought up about Niroba....)))?

As for my personal experience.... in eating stale tortillas....)))), believe me, I've made a point....)))) Nah nah nah nah....)))

Success is 20% skill and 80% strategy.

We all need long-term goals...

Don't use other people's plans. Develop your own vision and it will lead you to positive results

margaret:

Success is 20% skill and 80% strategy.

We all need long-term goals...

Don't use other people's plans. Develop your own vision and it will lead you to positive results

Thank you for the recommendations.

ZetM:

So right, the upward movement, what ended?
Why is it over? I don't think so. Nothing yet says anything about a change in movement. IMHO