EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 315

strangerr:

Was there any leadership? Many people say how well she governed, but no one can remember what exactly good she did.
I mean UESU (United Energy Systems of Ukraine). The salaries were high and in difficult times she supported everyone psychologically and financially.

margaret:
I mean UESU (United Energy Systems of Ukraine). The salaries were high and everyone was supported psychologically and financially in difficult times.

N.A. Nekrasov "Who in Russia lives well".

Tymoshenko's "Who had a good life in Ukraine".

margaret:
I mean UESU (United Energy Systems of Ukraine). I mean UESU (United Energy Systems of Ukraine). The salaries are high, and in difficult times - supported everyone psychologically and financially.

Ask everyone else how they received their salaries in 2008-9, there were more than a year's delays.

strangerr:

Ask everyone else how they received their salaries in 2008-9, there were delays of more than a year.

This has nothing to do with Yulia - it's a crisis. It has been happening all over the world. I left a Ukrainian-Russian corporation two years ago where they switched everyone to partially convertible pay. Today - this partial wage turned into a full converted wage, and they pay four times less, they say "you didn't earn more than they did".

What are you talking about. I live in Yulia's hometown and everything here belongs to Akhmetov and Yanukovych

A joke from two years ago:

A financial crisis flies over America and mutters to himself: "I did a good job here, but I still have some work to do". Over Germany he thinks: "There's still some work to be done, but it's not bad". He's happy about Hungary: "Well done!" On Moldova, he says: "Well, I didn't have to try very hard..." On Russia, he's just delighted: "Well done, I did a good job!" He turns to Ukraine: "Oh, how awful! Who did all this without me?"

margaret:

This has nothing to do with Yulia - it's a crisis. It has been happening all over the world. I left a Ukrainian-Russian corporation two years ago where they switched everyone to partially convertible pay. Today - this partial wage turned into a full converted wage, and they pay four times less, they say "you have not earned more than that".

What are you talking about? I live in Yulia's hometown and everything here belongs to Akhmetov and Yanukovych

Until you move to your hometown and it's "you haven't earned more."

strangerr:

She's not well without it, she's used to eating well and here she is, without it)))

Exactly!!! I heard it on TV, I laughed and told my mother almost exactly the same thing.

So, we've been through our native Ukraine... Let's move on to our native Russia.

1. Police Inspector of Road and Public Control (PIDOK)
2. Police Patrol and Checkpoint Service Office (PPSO)
3. Community Policing Unit (CPU)
4. Child and Youth Protection Police Inspector (JCPI)
5. Police Inspector of Motor Vehicle Inspection Service (PISKA)
6. Police Traffic Enforcement Officers (PIRO)
7. Police Traffic Regulation Service (PTRS)
8. From 1 March, neighbourhood police officers will be called Neighbourhood Inspectorate Officers (NIOS)

BoraBo:

Until you move to your hometown it's "you haven't earned any more".

Are you talking to me? I quit there two years ago. My corporation was bought out by Akhmetov. Before the presidential election, there was a "concrete" division in my city: those who did not want to sell their business to Yanukovych and Akhmetov voluntarily had fatal accidents...

margaret:
Are you talking to me? I quit there two years ago. My corporation was bought out by Akhmetov. Before the presidential election, there was a "concrete" division in my city: those who did not want to sell their business to Yanukovych and Akhmetov voluntarily had fatal accidents...

It was the same before Yulia came... how come that business ended up with the people who had to take it away from them again? ;)