EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 314

margaret:

stranger, are you still with us?

Stop watching The Simpsons... We're better than...

Yeah, I'm looking at the miracle turkeys)))

Sounds like Yusuf v2 =)

Noterday:
Sounds like Yusuf v2 =)

I saw them when I saw them they reminded me of something and today I remembered https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/127297/page1

sanura5555:
No, I mean that for many people such comments are like a command to go up!

Up so far. The thing is, that I wrote earlier, that there will be a summit on March 25, where they will among other things discuss the rate increase, but if before that day there will be even the slightest hint of postponement of the increase - the eu will go down. Trichet's comments made the eu rose slightly, if he had said "we are going to raise the rate", the level of 1,4184 would have gone through without a hitch...

April 7 is a critical date for the euro.

strangerr:

Yes, I'm looking at the miracle of turkeys)))

Stop working on it, or you'll stop thinking...

Today, on Big Politics, Yulia will be speaking on 'How Ukraine lives without Tymoshenko and why it's bad without her'.

margaret:

Stop working on it, or you'll stop thinking...

Today, on Big Politics, Yulia will speak on 'How Ukraine lives without Tymoshenko and why it is bad without her'.

Yes, she feels bad without her, she got used to eat well, and then suddenly, without her))))

strangerr:

She didn't do well without her, she got used to eat well, and then suddenly, without her))))

It's interesting to watch and listen...

Yulia had a good life before her premiership...

All my acquaintances who worked for her were very happy with Yulia's leadership...

margaret:

It's interesting to watch and listen...

Yulia had a good life before her premiership...

All my acquaintances who worked for her were very happy with Yulia's leadership...

Was there any leadership? Many people say how well she governed, but no one can remember what specific good she did.

Why do you (Ukrainians) discuss Yulia so sharply? What makes her so remarkable... than Yushchenko... the fact that she is a woman politician?

MrCoffee:
Why do you (Ukrainians) discuss Yulia so sharply? What makes her so remarkable... than Yushchenko... the fact that she is a woman politician?

Because she either believes what she is saying or is a complete idiot, and Yushchenko is like her brother in law.