EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 282

About DC. F4Y I had no connection this morning... When I did, of course I missed candles for 4 hours (( and somewhere there were gaps... that's the way it is...

Everything was fine on Finam this morning

Pishy ya vam s mobilu, I vot vami sovet Nado shortit' evry Jdet sever nas v obed! =)

Noterday:
Pishy ya vam s mobilu, I vot vami sovet Ne nado shortit' evry Jdet sever nas v obed! =)

Noterday, thank you, but I'm going to do it if the moment is right.

I too am inclined to think there will be an increase. Can't see an entry yet though. 50/50

Noterday:
Pishy ya vam s mobilu, I vot vami sovet Nado shortit' evry Jdet sever nas v obed! =)

hello restless...the short has been weighing since yesterday...it's been added to the bottom...

n0b0dy:

I'm leaning towards growth too.

That's not enough... You tell me where the TP and SL entry point is, that's a prediction... I'm guessing it's going to go down. :) There's always a 50/50 chance but MM+SL/TP = good.

Now there are plenty of reasons to go up and down... choose your taste and colour... but don't forget about SL...and you'll be happy.

seolink74:
That's not enough... You tell me where the TP and SL entry point is, that's a prediction... but it's a puddle... I'm guessing it's going to go down. :)

He whispered softly, never making a TP or a SL )))).

seolink74:
That's not enough... You tell me where the TP and SL entry point is, that's a prediction... but it's a puddle... I'm guessing it's going to go down. :) There's always a 50/50 chance but MM+SL/TP = good.

Settled at 1.3934, sl 1.3957.

seolink74:
Probability always 50/50 But MM+SL/TP = good
with that kind of probability it's dangerous to trade... 51-49 isn't even good yet...