EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 281

strangerr:

I even know what's coming next, I used to be like this myself))) OOOOOO, I've hit 800% in one evening, I can do this all the time and it's on)))
He stuttered that he had lowered the depo before, and now he's taking a break for a few days.

strangerr:

I even know what's coming next, I used to be like this myself))) OOOOOO I got 800% in one evening, I can do it all the time and it's on)))

If I had got 800% I would withdraw 700% the next day)))

Alex_K:

If I got 800%, I would have taken 700% the next day)))
This is luck (he admitted it himself), pure and simple and a gross violation of MM.

strangerr:

I even know what's coming next, I used to be like this myself))) OOOOOO, I've scored 800% in one evening, I can do this all the time and here we go))))

a couple of hours and you can go down...

Vizard:

Did he at least leave money for the internet?)))

torgus:

On the Euro, and maybe at the end of the Asian session, we may fall to 1.3850. From 1.3950 puts pressure on the put 380

sorry... I just can't keep silent any longer about your interpretation of option levels.... my heart bleeds... there's an education thread on Crunch's forum... I'm not giving you advice... I sincerely want to help... have you ever sold options? I have experience selling options... you are interpreting them as futures volumes...that is wrong to say the least...

those levels you see are the result of hedgers... The only thing I recommend is that the best way to focus on stakes putts out of the money, these are the levels of sellers, and sellers are mostly institutional ... one can conclude that they have more reliable information on further price movement ... but this does not mean they are ironclad levels... there is one big misconception - the option seller bears unlimited losses - this is wrong, the buyer only bears losses in the form of premium given to the seller, if the price passes strike+premium seller no one will take you out to buy currency, you know what they do - they open a position for the futures for a corresponding instrument and the corresponding direction.... But they won't take any losses, so you can't rely on them in the sense that if the price breaks this level or not - everyone has their own agenda!

no offence - really want to help.... hope for understanding....

strangerr:

Did he at least leave money for the internet?)))

what's the big deal... attitude like a game...

With me it's simple, break the trend, retest from below, on the current rise (last couple of candles) I look all ....., a suitable candle and a sell.

Temnyj:
It's luck (he admitted it himself), pure and simple, and a gross violation of MM.

Yes MM is clearly violated, I recalculated the possible profit percentage with my maximum lot and yesterday's movement of the yen, it turned out that something like 50% could be taken with the MM)