EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 258

Message from stranger

Again no arrows to 1.50 and angry voices at the mention of the fall have died down, and everything started so well this morning: 1.42 and 1.43)))

If you don't come back to the market ... this will start tomorrow morning ... just until the targets are a bit lower ...)) but basically the same thing ... and the important thing is that someone is still buying the euro ... in this situation ... I did not expect so much myself to continue to decline ... and the decline continues ... maybe even today we will reach the goal I set for tomorrow ... 3800

I understand that this is just a run-up. On the 4H the alligator started the overbite, and on the weeks went into a wedge to 33. If the eurik has nothing to bounce back with, the lowest by 24. Tomorrow is a new day and new goals and the main thing is to keep up with the big players and it does not matter where

Something about Japan, the growing movement reminds of May last year. As if a complete flight from risk had not begun, or where do we wake up tomorrow!!!

Margarita, you'd better tell me what this means for the Eurobucks now? =)

My opinion https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/03/72.jpg

Noterday:
Margarita, you'd better tell me what that bodes well for the Eurobucks now? =)

Message from trofa
You will be horrified, but among the prophecies attributed to Vanga, there is one that dates back to 2011. And it reads: "There will be no animals or vegetation left in the Northern hemisphere as a result of radioactive fallout".
Didn't Wanga predict currency rates? No one knows? The trend is going down, we are approaching L5 (3842) of the Camarilla indicator. If we break it, we will go even lower. On the America.gov/ru forum, we are discussing the news from the State Department:
President Barack Obama says the US is doing all it can to help Japan overcome the devastating effects of the earthquake and tsunami, as well as the nuclear crisis caused by these disasters.
That answers the question, i.e. the Americans are artificially supporting the Yen and "picking up" the difference from Europe.

I wanted to hear your personal opinion... Is there one?

USDJPY is approaching the historical low of 79.75, nothing below that, I wonder when it will break back and at what speed?

OlegTs:
USDJPY is approaching the historical low of 79.75, nothing below that, I wonder when it will break back and at what speed?

I think the correction will be at least 83.2

Noterday:

Margarita, you'd better tell me what this means for the Eurobucks now? =)

My opinion https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/03/72.jpg

Buy....stop 20pts.

D1ez:

I think the correction will be at least 83.2

I think it's a little early.... it's still asking to go down....

Margarita, will you not answer me again? =)

"hello everyone!!! ))))
blablabla... I don't see anything else... as always((
but there must be a competent vision?
I don't believe there isn't one))
if there is one, write in person, we can talk, I have some pretty interesting information too, feel free to discuss... I don't want to talk on the general channel..."

Probably afraid of the violent))))