EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 257

margaret:
On the m30 the girl is drawing some kind of figure that looks like an *ass) Now the right bun will be drawn and there will be some kind of *ass unexpected. How's that for analisys?

I'm about to get my ass kicked there)))

Alex_K:
Out of the triangle) I think in Asia may go below 1.3845)

I had such a triangle (white)-that's why I was talking about a pips up...there was a chance...but they did not pull back...

If we look at the upside scenario, then yellow - we need to stomp around for 24 hours...

White is the most realistic I think... but not today... now let's see how stops will feel...(there are also longs I think are small) - red line...

Vizard:

i had such a triangle (white)-that's why i was talking about a pips up...there was an opportunity...but they didn't pull back...

If we look at the upside scenario, yellow - we need a 24-hour stall...

white is the most realistic I think... but not today... now let's see how stops will feel...(I think longs are small there as well)-red line...

You can move to the daily and draw to 1.27.

strangerr:

I'm about to get my ass kicked in there)))

That's it folks, looks like half of Japan is gone. Some kind of "fukushima" exploded...

Give me a link, why don't you just blurt it out?

I'm watching it on satellite, Arab channel, the photo shows an explosion like an atomic bomb, with a mushroom... Looks like the Japanese will be hiding the truth...

strangerr:

You may move to the daily and draw to 1.27.

I wanted to draw W but sly old Stanger beat me to it ))))

and the weeks have long been drawn ))) wait...

strangerr:

You can move to the daily and draw to 1.27.
Yeah not done with the top yet =) Don't sweat it.

2011.03.16 20:15:14 *US stock indices fall amid fears of nuclear crisis in Japan; DJIA -275 points

margaret:
2011.03.16 20:15:14 *US stock indices fall amid fears of nuclear crisis in Japan; DJIA -275 points

we can all see... at 500...

the gold is pulling down as well...

margaret:

That's it folks, looks like half of Japan is gone. Some kind of "Fukushima" exploded...

Give me a link, why don't you just blurt it out?

I'm watching it on satellite, Arab channel, the photo shows an explosion like an atomic bomb, with a mushroom... Looks like the Japanese are hiding the truth...

I can't get in - the server is overloaded, what do they say, Margaret?