EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 233

Vizard:

I get it...

The quid is still not feeling very good on the days... If it doesn't go to W the next day, it will go down...

and all Margo's hidden fantasies will come true ))))

Anything is possible... One has to take into account that Europe is very happy with the Euro exchange rate, and when they are happy, investors are not afraid to buy it and push it even higher.

But you also need to take into account that the annual financial statements are coming and everything can change against all the odds, it will go where they tell it to go...

And no offers, options, barriers and stops will help - it will fly like plywood over Paris

margaret:

Anything is possible... You have to consider that Europe is very happy with the Euro, and when they are, investors are not afraid to buy it and push it even higher.

But you also have to take into account that the annual financial statements are coming and everything can change against all the odds, it will go where they tell it to go...

And no offers, options, barriers and stops will help - it will fly like plywood over Paris.

agree

for tomorrow something like this... good night gentlemen...

I'm freaking out about this country......

http://travel.mail.ru/news/58232/

And the main thing that struck me: He only remarked that "in order to save budgetary resources, the vessel was purchased on the secondary market"

What the fuck!!! And pay taxes to buy yachts? Fucking.... fuck them...

Noterday:

And the main thing that struck me: He only remarked that "in order to save budgetary resources, the vessel was purchased on the secondary market"

What the fuck!!! And pay taxes to buy yachts? Fucking ....

You can also get a kick out of this:

EUR/USD did climb to 1.4000...
But only to fall from there.

After the FOMC announcement, which came with no surprises, EUR/USD first pulled back to 1.3950 and then bounced back to the daily highs at 1.4013.

However, traders are worse than children. They were warned that large sellers (Asian CBs) were positioned above 1.4000 and there was also an option defense (around 1.4025 - 1.4050). They didn't believe it, for which they paid with a small pullback. However, like children, they are now making a new attempt to consolidate above 1.4000.

margaret:

You can also get a kick out of this one:

EUR/USD did climb to 1.4000...
But only to fall back down from there.

After the FOMC announcement, which came with no surprises, EUR/USD first pulled back to 1.3950 and then bounced back to the daily high at 1.4013.

However, traders are worse than children. They were warned that large sellers (Asian Central Bank) were positioned above 1.4000 and there was also an option defense (around 1.4025 - 1.4050). They didn't believe it, for which they paid with a small pullback. However, like children, they are now making a new attempt to consolidate above 1.4000.

I got one in my acmos, in the terminal. And why should that make one cringe? =)

Noterday:

What the fuck!!! And pay taxes to buy yachts? Fucking.... fuck them...

And Yanukovych is one of the top ten elite golfers in England, a private club where you have to pay an annual fee of "X" million dollars a year. Golf champion

Noterday:
I got one of these in my acmos, at the terminal. Why would it be a kick in the ass? =)
A political ploy because...

margaret:
A political ploy because...
I don't get it, are they hinting at a decline even though they are sure of a rise?

Noterday:
I do not understand, they are hinting at a decline although they are sure of an upside?

Like, they are not sure of anything themselves. And they also want to show how smart they are when they put up fundamental levels. And when the fundamental levels do not hold, they keep quiet and do not comment...

And if the news had supported the Euro stronger, no fundamental levels would have prevented its growth...

I personally do not see a reason to sell... Not the slightest hint at this point in time...