EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 212

and the pound needs to slow down on the conclusion..... it has decided to hit more.... it's too early for me to be looking at a bounce here it seems

strangerr:

In the morning, you have to mark the points of possible goals and you can only come up to the monitor a couple of times a day.

my opinion-the best option is to look once an hour..... but I prefer to sit in the afternoon and evening.... in the morning, it's suspicious.... everyone is just waking up....))) really tonight it seems everyone was awake.... only i snored...and i have no regrets.... opened positions tonight, i looked a little worried, but i did not close.... now i am itching to close at lunchtime.....

SERIOUS:

my opinion-the best option is to look once an hour..... but I prefer to sit during the day and evening.... in the morning as everyone is suspicious.... everyone is just waking up....))) really tonight it seems like everyone did not sleep.... only i snored...and i do not regret.... opened positions in the evening, looked a little worried, but did not close.... now itching to close at lunchtime.....

Of course, who sleeps at night))) I opened the sell yesterday and saw the monitor at 8 am))) Why look at it every hour?

at 1.3885 I'm going to give up my nerves.... ))) will it last? gbp I'll keep.... let it go....

In general, everything was on the surface with Japan, not many people kept track of course, the first news - earthquake and destruction - nobody needs a shady yen like the eu-uen up, the second was Japan's decision to invest in rebuilding and stabilization, the yen was needed - the euro-yen was down - they exchange the euro from reserves to the yen ))) the main drop in yen pairs was in other pairs, which currency more changed its course against the yen... that's the way it is at the moment. the Japanese keep losing Yen per Audi)))

strangerr:

Of course, who sleeps at night)))) Opened a sell yesterday and only saw the monitor at 8am today))) Why look at it every hour?

the longer you look,the more bad ideas you get.... look,assume and do.... they never end ))))))))))

SERIOUS:

1.6145 is too lumpy....
I was wrong ))))

strangerr:

You have to map out possible target points in the morning and you can only go to the monitor a couple of times a day.

Hard in training is easy in battle. It's easier now, of course.

The dollar to the yen is still sleeping America will wake up and we'll have a rollercoaster ride in the eurodollar - just kidding )))

Vnvslv:
I was wrong ))))

I might not even make it to 1.61 now )))))))