EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 179

Tested the lower boundary of the channel and rebounded, upside is possible next week.

This is from Youmis

An overview of the wave pattern is shown in figure 1.

Fig. 1. Wave chart of the daily chart.

The most urgent is the main variant according to which the correction [2] or [B] is completed, and at the moment the big impulse [3] or [C] is developing, where waves (1) and (2) are completed, and the formation of wave (3) has begun. At the same time, while the price has not overcome the end level of wave (1), the alternative remains in force, implying the continuation of the development of wave [2] or [B], which in this case will take the form of a triplet (in the chart in gray), and it is likely to have formed wave X of the second triplet (Z). Let's look at the details on the four-hour chart (Fig. 2).

Figure 2. Wave pattern of the four-hour chart.

The development of wave 3 of impulse (3) has probably started. At the same time, wave [i] has been formed and wave [ii] is forming. This option will be confirmed in case of a break above the end level of wave (1). At the same time, it is possible that the zigzag formed so far is wave X of the alternative, and after its completion, the formation of wave Y will begin. The alternative option will be confirmed in case the price goes below the level of the end of wave 2. Nevertheless, in the near term, the continuation of growth and confirmation of the main variant is expected.

Tantrik:

and they'll do the right thing. (I won't sell there either).

Right, you won't, and I will, and I will buy from 1.37, or even lower, because I don't like to catch fleas.

So that you guys don't sweat it, I'll draw you a figure right away)))

strangerr:

Right, you won't, but I will, and I will buy from 1.37, or even lower, because I don't like to catch fleas.

redrawn again..... (I will sell at 1.3950) and in general, trends may change with Japan.

Tantrik:

redrawn again..... (I'm going to sell at 1.3950)

Did you finally get it? ))))

strangerr:

Have you finally got it? ))))

The screenshot shows it all.

is a realistic option. But maybe everything will be cancelled by Japan (it's almost gone) everything will move to dollars and euros.

Tantrik:

you can see it in the screenshot.

is a realistic option. But maybe everything will be cancelled by Japan (it's almost gone) everything will go to dollars and euros.

Well Tantrik, already buried Japan too)))

Margaret, would you do a poem?))

strangerr:

So you guys don't sweat it, I'll draw you a figure right away)))

Greetings. How can you be so sure?

Kitsan:

Greetings. I wonder how you can be so sure?

I've been living for a long time.