EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 167

voinG:
I saw that picture, just didn't understand the catch? And now I don't understand the comments either, I'm dumb, I don't know what to do...

The catch is that Recker is hoping for an upward trend to continue. but it won't.

voinG:

I know that Alexander has his own thread there, and he has posted them here too. His markings are not precise either.

They are only accurate after the fact (and not always).

voinG:

Zet in general sent him to learn the notation, Noterday said that only one way he marks. But lately it starts to include the alternatives.

I've said many times that it's not about notation. You, too, do not use literary language here - but you are easy to understand.

voinG:

But I do not understand how it is possible to trade and use so many pairs. If we assume that he is not trading, then this question appears - what for does he need it, what is his aim?

In order to predict one currency with more accuracy - you need to know what's going on in the market. i.e. do a complex analysis. For example, most of those who look at the eur at 1.50-60 do not want to look at the dollar index. In some markups they often have forecasts like: eur-up, pound-down, euralfunt-down. To avoid this, they do complex analysis. I trade a narrow range of instruments and only in certain situations.

P.S. Regarding the notation. Here is a weekly chart - I think everything is clear even for a beginner. In this case there were no alternatives - that is why one colour and one direction were plotted.

USDJPY_H1

Is anyone considering this option?

ReziDent:

Uh-huh.

strangerr:

The catch is that Recker is hoping for an upward trend to continue. but it won't.

It won't, it won't, and it goes "Uh-huh" ))))

strangerr:

Uh-huh

Only I'm too late to enter again((

ReziDent:

and we are considering and want to do just that... ))

Alexsandr76:

Accuracy only comes after the fact (and not always)

I've already said many times that it's not about notation. You're not communicating in literary language here either - but you're easy to understand.

In order to accurately predict one currency - you need to know what's going on in the market. I.e. do a complex analysis. For example, most of those who watch the EUR at 1.50-60 do not want to watch the dollar index. In some markups they often have forecasts like: eur-up, pound-down, euralfunt-down. To avoid this, they do complex analysis. I trade a narrow range of instruments and only in certain situations.

P.S. Regarding the notation. Here is a weekly chart - I think everything is clear even for a beginner. In this case there were no alternatives - that is why one colour and one direction were plotted.

USDJPY_H1

Well, don't be offended by me, you fool. Do your job if you think it helps people. Criticism should be treated constructively, as the dog barks and the caravan goes. And as far as I understood from your post my remarks have a place? It's good that you admit it, it means there is hope for error correction. But I don't agree with you in one thing - accuracy is post factum, and you make it sound like a dogma. This is exactly the most important, the accuracy should be here and now, not later when you open a deal in the wrong direction. As for notations, I personally do not care as long as the direction is correct.

RekkeR:

No he won't, he won't, and he goes "Uh-huh-huh" ))))

Get ready to sell on Monday)))

Forced to be absent. But this mark-up (yesterday's) is clearly worked out, 20pp. short of target.

Blue variant will be split into two options (over the weekend), red variant cancelled.

At the moment there is an idea to split the blue variant into the beginning impulse up to 1.42, it is unlikely of course, but possible IMHO, the other idea is to agree with the others with the growth in the wave B and then down.

I will deal with it at the weekend. Good luck to all.