EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 163

Almost on the forecast...hopefully the stops won't break today
and there won't be a collapse... waiting for a pullback in general...
bounce to the evening - Monday flat - bearish week (probably
with sharp moves on the breakdown of the stops)
this way seems the most promising...
Good luck and profits to all...

lekhach:
People! What are the chances of seeing 1.3820 again today? I've got a buy in there :( I hate suckers! Can we still make it through, who's thinking?
I'm not sure, I think 3812. But it may be 3835. But later we'll go higher, not today... such thoughts, imho.

lekhach:
People! What are the chances of seeing 1.3820 again today? I've got a buy in there :( I hate suckers! Can we still make it through, who's thinking?

It is quite possible.

voinG:
The moon is approaching the earth at a record close distance. There could be more disasters.

like I remember from physics, it moves in an exact circle around the earth?

Vlad72:

I seem to remember from physics that it moves in an exact circle around the earth?
Well, I'm not an astronomer and I'm not going to make it up myself either, for what I bought, for what I sold. It was on the news. They also said that there was a very strong solar flare and a very powerful magnetic storm was moving towards the earth.

voinG:
The moon is approaching the earth at a record close distance. There could be more disasters.

Yeah)))

strangerr:

Yep)))

Nibiru is coming! (the chain of revolutions is also from it) saw the news - lots of destruction, losses - in short the yen - will fall.

Thank you! That calms things down a bit. Why did I go back to manual trading? I promised myself for 100 times not to play manually, and still) I have one profitable Expert Advisor on the server. I guess I'm not satisfied with 20-30% profit per month. Greed - the worst human factor!

lekhach:
Thank you! That calms things down a bit. Why did I go back to manual trading? I promised myself for 100 times not to play manually, and still) I have one profitable Expert Advisor on the server. I guess I'm not satisfied with 20-30% profit per month. Greed - the worst human factor!

(EA in the studio))))

strangerr:

it's friday, what's your trade for?