EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 122

margaret:
of course
Thanks for the clarification, just misunderstood something. Japan has long been talking about the high value of the Yen, but apparently under US pressure they have not risked depreciating their currency.

Vizard:

that's what's scary (unpredictability)...although maybe just a rumour...which is also scary)))
scary not scary... rumors are not rumors, we just work by the facts and that's it... no need to worry about it

evbut:
scare not scare... Rumours are not rumours - we work by the facts, that's all... no need to bother

which way is the fact looking? (sorry if i posted a forecast before)

yosuf:

This means a forecast by hindsight (sample size), respectively in the 10 and 40 most recent bars.

Good evening to the whole forum! Yusuf aha, would you be so kind as to forecast on the pound daley at odds of 5, 13, 55 from the Fibo series. Poundik is a friend of Eurek, often walks in line with him. Thanks

Shit .... short as ever.... Russia...

http://torg.mail.ru/news/15066/

Vizard:

and which way is the fact looking? (sorry if I posted the forecast earlier)

these are the targets on the months

It's in the weeks.

again these are all drawings and charts according to the current market position...

Noterday:

Shit .... short as ever.... Russia...

http://torg.mail.ru/news/15066/

Well, this only applies to foreign banks. it would be bad luck to trust soap.ru too - it has long been a tabloid online press, and they take the themes for their articles from the air. as the title of the article suggests - a lot of noise out of nothing.

evbut:

These are the targets on the months

It's on weeks.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

strangerr:

I got home from work just in time) I managed to buy from 1.3896 ))

margaret:

strangerr

Anyway, I've combed through all the websites, RBC is not switched off at all.

Conclusions: they are promising an increase in oil in the next three months to 140 dollars. In the next 3 months, oil may go up to 140 dollars, and by the end of the year we may see 200, which is not in favor of the euro... Euro rates will go up but gradually... and this news in my opinion is already played out... growth is limited to a level within 1.4150...

The technique speaks downwards.