EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 102

MrCoffee:
well.... if you do it yourself, of course, but why would you tell 'them'... they won't be able to see your account... You can use a VISA or MasterCard from UBS to cash out at any ATM or to pay by bank transfer...

Good evening! Can I withdraw anonymously or is it easier to do it properly, through Web Money?

I'm fine with it, but... I'm a little concerned about the entry procedure, passport, identity...

I see... However, I'd like to know the workarounds

Dimka-novitsek:

You read this thread? snitches don't sleep. ))))))))

MrCoffee:
well.... if you do it yourself, of course, but why would you tell 'them'... they won't be able to see your account... If you use a VISA or MasterCard from UBS to cash out at any ATM or to pay by bank transfer...
It'll work, but only at first. Do not forget that the bank MUST report to the appropriate authorities all suspicious transactions, as well as transactions over a certain amount (I do not remember the size of the amount). And it makes no difference which system is used to withdraw the money, in the end it all comes down to a specific bank account. VISA and/or MasterCard are also tied to the specific account of the issuing bank. If the authorities don't like something, they are entitled to pull up the history of your account(s) at all banks in the country.

Dimka-novitsek:

how much did you cut?

The bears are having more fun.

still down today...

strangerr:

The bears are having more fun.

Yes, with joy...