EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 51

He said, "Let's go!"

strangerr:

Tantric, look at the silver:

\

silver in dollars.

Tantrik:

Good for you)))

(You should print out that picture you so disrespectfully called "the painting", make a nice frame, send it to me, I'll sign it and then you can hang it up at home in a prominent place))))

strangerr:

Good for you)))

(You should print out that picture you so disrespectfully called "the painting", make a nice frame, send it to me, I'll sign it and then you can hang it up at home in a prominent place))))

I'll put it next to the price - so to speak, a visual aid. (Malevich!?)
"send me" - send money - petrol, travel expenses - I'll come myself!

Tantrik:
I'll put it next to the price - a visual aid, so to speak. (Malevich!?)
"Send me" - send money - gas, travel expenses - I'll come myself!

You got it, come yourself with a picture)))

Hello everyone, I see Friday like this:

chepikds:

Hello everyone, I see Friday like this:

Is the news going to be serious? Or do you think that at the end of the week someone will be buying like that?

16:30 USA New jobs created outside agriculture m/m (Feb)- 190,000 36,000

16:30 USA Unemployment Rate m/m (Feb)- 9.1% 9%

18:30 Eurozone Head of ECB Speech

dentraf:
Is the news going to be serious? Or do you think that at the end of the week someone will be buying headlong?
I do not watch the news, I do not believe in supply and demand! The market goes where it is most profitable ;) + Friday, a day with high volatility, why do not take a shot;)

Dimka-novitsek:

I put it myself, and then I got scared, but the most profitable position I got in 3 days... I put it on automatic, and then I thought, I can't explain it myself.

intuitive trading it's called...although I doubt you've been looking at this pair for a long time....

so everything you were told yesterday was for nothing... you can get ready for your first deposit...