a return to the fairy tale - page 7

atik:
Which is what we are struggling with... ( looking for a solution )

Are you serious?! Learning to paint Monet's paintings with paint rollers in the hope of becoming a great painter when you are trusted with a real thin brush?!!! I thought you readthe"primary sources" - are there still any illusions?

Be realistic - you can't paint anything other than Malevich Square in MT. Real is a much more subtle thing than it is drawn in MT charts.

the topic is appropriately titled ... !

about the fly pecking at the glass?

;)

This may be off-topic, but I read the following on Dukas: In MetaTrader 1 lot is equal to 100,000 but in Dukascopy 1 lot is equal to 1,000,000. They also write: The minimum acceptable lot size is 1,000 units of the base currency . So what is the minimum lot size?

FxRoller:

This may be off-topic, but I read the following on Dukas: In MetaTrader 1 lot is equal to 100,000 but in Dukascopy 1 lot is equal to 1,000,000. They also write: The minimum acceptable lot size is 1,000 units of the base currency . So what is the minimum lot size?

0.01 they say taking into account the leverage of 100

FreeLance:

about the fly pecking at the glass?

;)

That's right! Especially since any fly will find a window sooner or later.

atik:
That's right ! especially as any fly will find a window sooner or later .
Ahem, another option I forgot, the most common...

TheXpert:
Ahem, another option I forgot, the most common...
it's there. implied in the word "late" :)

atik:
That's right ! especially as any fly will find a window sooner or later .
Slava has never seen any dead flies on the window sills without a windowpane?!

f.t.:

... The real is a much more subtle thing than it is drawn in MT charts.

better to see it once - see attachment:

the test was conducted on a demo ECN (5 digits) and in the tester respectively with the same conditions

on the same time interval (within a second) ticks from a real tick stream and ticks generated by the tester on М1 are presented

As you can see, less ticks are generated in the tester within the same time interval. At the very bottom we have the general graph. All the graphs above are comparison by minutes. In general, you will understand, if you are interested

Files: