a return to the fairy tale - page 9

mood has absolutely nothing to do with it... although it won't rise from the facts that are there, but those facts don't depend on it ...

and most importantly, if they ( these facts ) exist in MT - then someone needs it !...

atik:

other platforms do not have the niceties of mt trading, such as requotes or delayed execution...

I opened an account with fxopen last summer and wanted to speculate on EURCHF and EURGBP. The execution is worse than in the worst kitchen. The orders are in most cases split into several parts and executed at different times, when the price is already far from the point where the order was placed. The same applies to order closures. Sometimes we had to wait for the execution of orders for several minutes. What a profit... I would like to ask if anyone has any experience of real trading indukas? Is it really fast execution or is it all a fairy tale?

Here's a little tweak to the file posted by PPC. Some things were mixed up there, and I added quotes (highlighted in red) to align the number of tester and real quotes. It's not perfect, but it looks better. Not for the practical use, I was just curious.

I still have not understood where missing ticks went. Tester eats them or something, because their number is specified in the tick volume.

Files:

ratnasambhava:

Here's a little tweak to the file posted by PPC. Some things were mixed up there, and I added quotes (highlighted in red) to align the number of tester and real quotes. It's not perfect, but it looks better. Not for practical use, but just curious.

I still do not understand what happened to the missing ticks. Tester eats or what, because their number is prescribed in the tick volume.

I was just not trying to align these data relative to each other, but rather without any alignment to compare them by time (second by second) to see the real picture. In short, IMHO: normal ECN broker and testing on a demo is the best. We may open 10 or 20 demos at a time and go ahead. I opened 12 at once yesterday. I opened 12 at once yesterday and they work.

What makes you think that there should be ticks in the tester - by volumes? It does not correspond to it - the fact is obvious.

FxRoller:
I opened an account with fxopen last summer, I wanted to speculate on EURCHF and EURGBP, I was sick of it. The execution is worse than in the worst kitchen. The orders are in most cases split into several parts and executed at different times, when the price is already far from the point where the order was placed. The same applies to order closures. Sometimes we had to wait for the execution of orders for several minutes. What a profit... I would like to ask if anyone has any experience of real trading indukas? Is it really fast execution or is it all a fairy tale?

I'm not a fairy tale... really instant execution... besides very high liquidity (up to 50 lots is not reflected in execution) but sometimes there are glitches ( order is closed... but in the window and on the chart it stays...)

for example on alpari andd is better than on fhopen... ( even though it's the same bridge on the ductus...)

I want to ask - do they have any experience of real trading with Duax, e.g., do they really need fast execution or it's all just a fairy tale?

PPC:

I was not trying to align these data to each other, but on the contrary, without any alignment to compare them by time (second by second) to see the real picture. In short, IMHO: one needs a normal ECN broker and test it on a demo - that's the best. We may open 10 or 20 demos at a time and go ahead. I opened 12 at once yesterday. I opened 12 at once yesterday and they work.

What makes you think that there should be ticks in the tester - by volumes? They do not correspond to it - the fact is obvious.

The volumes are written in the tester... take a look at the quotation archive.

atik:
the tester writes volumes... take a look at the quotation archive.
I know, but it was generated in the tester, which I showed in the file - I did not check this figure for compliance with the parameter V in bars in the history, maybe not everything got there too - imagine a long swing only at 5 digits - maybe the filter just does not pass it, taking it as one value - I do not know, did not participate in the creation of the terminal.

PPC:
I know, but the amount generated in the tester, which I showed in the file - I did not check this figure for compliance with the parameter V in bars in the history, maybe not everything got there too - imagine a long swing at only 5 digits - maybe the filter just does not pass it, taking it as one value - I do not know, I did not participate in the creation of the terminal.
Someone must be interested in tick generation instead of simple tick recording (aska and bid separately as in duke).

atik:

i have a feeling that the order will execute immediately and i dont know what to do with them. they have very high liquidity (up to 50 lots does not affect execution) but sometimes there are bugs ( order is closed...but in the window and on the chart remains...)

As for the order, only one stop was opened at once and the other one was opened at once. My order was immediately opened with that stop, which is shown on the screenshot and was not touched again. Three times the price crossed the stop line and three times it did not trigger. The order was opened immediately with the stop that was on the screenshot and did not trigger any more.

f.t.:

The execution is instant on the real? because i caught a triple stoploss on the demo. The order was immediately opened with that stop, which is on the screenshot and was not touched again. Three times the price crossed the stop line and three times it did not trigger. If you have a good working relationship with Tadpole, you may want to ask them for a Stop before you open the order.

i meant the ducas in the giforex platform in the first place. I don't know if it's the real trading platform or not, but it's an exception to the rule... and in most cases, all quite fabulous (after MT ...).

I don't think you're looking at the mt, not giforex ! and the mt is the same bridge as the fxopen ... but also on alpari and everywhere else on the esn ...

well the bridge is a couple of ticks late at least... that's why there are missteps...