Is it worth the hassle? - page 3

The confirmation came. Consider it entered. Waiting for more concrete movement within a few days).

Prizma:

Hello, as you know, not many people earn stably on Forex, so I was thinking, what if we give even beginners the opportunity to have 300-400 points of profit per month. I want to organize a service for sending signals by e-mail and SMS. I have enough of those in the Internet, but I haven't come across anything worthy and I have to pay straight away, which I don't want to do. I will send signals for free for a while so that people could check the service working well. As the number of clients grows, the service will be switched to the paid service.

I have been trading forex myself for 6 years and about 3 years successfully, thus the stated result of 300-400 pips is attainable. Do you think it makes sense to bother?

If it works, it's good. If the crash test works, it's cool too.

Time of publication of the signal (msc)???

I will start posting the signals from tomorrow. I did not trade today, but as you can see there were opportunities to enter.

1. If you chop the cabbage as it is, you shouldn't bother with nonsense.

2. If you don't chop the cabbage, it's worth bothering with. But is it worth bothering with such signals? That's the logic behind it.

Will there be a texting service? ))

zfs:

Will there be a texting service? ))

Any paid newsletter must have a motive.

If the forecast is 100% correct - it's nonsense to make money from selling it...

Prove, and under WHICH conditions, the mailing makes sense for both parties.

Otherwise, it's a scam for suckers.

Hello.

EUR/USD Buy 1.3841, TP 1.3880, SL 1.3810

GBP/USD Buy 1.6319, TP 1.6375, SL 1.6270

GBP/JPY Buy 133.92 TP 134.80, SL 133.30

Late signals. 1.3844 resistance line... at this point some were closing the other way round)