Is it worth the hassle? - page 13

...Or better still on onyx or the like with open trades.

Hello,

Buy GBP/USD 1.6055 TP 1.6287 SL 1.5927

SL moved to b/w at hourly close of +50p or more.

Buy EUR/USD 1.4087 TP 1.4190 SL 1.4016

Deals made.

Mathemat:
Deals made.
but if the author would keep an excel file and update it/screens would be posted. It would also be more convenient for everyone.

Prizma: 30.03.2011 12:46

Hello,

Buy GBP/USD 1.6055 TP 1.6287 SL 1.5927

SL moved to b/w at hourly close of +50p or more.

There was no such price at 12:46 MSc (Alpari has at least 15 old pts. higher). Write when the pose was actually open. I am changing the font colour of this trade in the table to red - until it is correct.

Mathemat:
There was no such price at 12:46 Moscow time
So that's why I was talking about an investment password to the account. The author has the rare gift of buying cheaper than the market price and selling higher. And roll over at a profit. When you have an account (even if it's a demo account), you don't need any excel and spreadsheets. Otherwise it is a scam.

goldtrader:
So that's why I was talking about the investment password to the account. The author has the rare gift of buying cheaper than the market price and selling higher. And turn a profit. When you have an account (even if it's a demo account), you don't need any excel and spreadsheets. Otherwise it is a scam.

Look at the first post of the thread with the table and it's already clear.

The author will give his forecasts for a maximum of -200 points of loss. Then they will disappear from the Internet.

sergeev:

Look at the first post of the thread with the table and everything becomes clear.

The author will give his predictions a maximum of -200 pips loss. I think the moderators are kind to the Oracle.

The stubborn persistence with which the topicstarter publishes his persistently loss-making forecasts makes me question the -200 pips.

I think the topicstarter will last longer.

And the moderators are kind to the oracle.

Mathemat:
There was no such price at 12:46 MSc (Alpari has at least 15 old pts higher). Write when the pose was actually open. I am changing the font colour of this trade in the table to red - until it is correct.
However, if you consider that it was a recommendation to place a buy-limit, then in principle this trade can be accepted. Price has been in this area, so the trade has opened. Returning the colour to blue.