Is it worth the hassle? - page 2

Reshetov:

You put out to the public the results of the 3 "successful" years you mentioned. No one will believe that nothing has been saved in that time. Because it is unrealistic to collect normal statistics in a short period of time. With the same success any fool may accidentally gain +300 or +400 points in a month and then declare that he is a successful trader.

Of course, there is statistics but I have not come here to prove or to advertise something, I am seeking for an opinion of the same practicing traders.

But if there is a suggestion to post signals here, I can do it in this branch. If the participants think it is an advertisement, I may not do that, but send it by e-mail to all the interested people, including you.

Prizma:

Of course there are statistics, but I didn't come here to prove or advertise something, but to get the opinion of people who are also practicing trading.

But since there was a suggestion to post signals here, you can do it in the branch. If the participants think it is an advertisement, I may not do that, but send it by e-mail to the interested people, including you.

Right, right, Reshetov will need your signals, he knows what to do with them.

Prizma:

..... have 300-400 pips profit per month ....

Been in forex myself for 6 years....

Not mixed up? How about 6 days?

Prizma:

Of course there are statistics, but I didn't come here to prove something or to advertise something, but to get the opinion of people who practice the trade...

My opinion is that signals can be trusted if they are proven. Does it make sense?

Prizma:

I think I will follow your suggestion, I will try to post my trades online in this thread, for the first 5 trading days (28.02 - 04.03), and then we'll see, will it be interesting to someone or not.

Well, where are the signals? Or the signals for the 28th will be at the close of the day?

abolk:

Well, where are the signals? Or will there be signals for the 28th at the close of the day?
Backwards are the most accurate signals, no doubt about it.

The euro dollar is buying, no doubt about it... If you give a daily forecast, then buy, guys, until you see a reversal))

I'll start since the author is late with signals)

zfs:

The euro dollar is buying, no doubt about it... If you give a daily forecast, then buy, guys, until you see a reversal))

I'll start since the author is delaying with signals)

Don't rush into life! Let the cleanliness turn into the back first... :-)))

P.S. Give time to the topicstarter as well...

It's already in the back.... and maybe still ahead too.

If you're looking at the possibility of an interesting trend developing, it's better to look at AUDCAD downwards. For that we need to wait for a reversal signal.

Prizma:

But since it has been suggested that signals should be posted here, it can be done in the branch as well.

Let's do it. It will be interesting to watch.