Don't tell me then that TA doesn't work - page 7

I know, I will be an independent tester of the software. In the description on the website it says that for four signs it is necessary to set profits by an order of magnitude smaller. But when I set the specified profits, the trades become very small. The description says that trades should be as large as possible. That is why I do not quite understand why the program sets maximal stops at the level of 75 points but makes 500 points and performs very few trades?

nikelodeon:
I know, I will act as an independent tester of the software. The description on the website says that profits for four signs should be set to an order of magnitude smaller. But when I set the specified profits, my trades become very small. The description says that trades should be as large as possible. That is why I do not quite understand why the program sets maximal stops at the level of 75 points but makes 500 points and performs very few trades?

Fixed. Try reinstalling the corrected version 1.2 from the download page http://gold-dust.info/ru/downloads.

And don't forget to report the results afterwards

Reshetov:
Now the computer does the job - everything is automatic. However, the heaviest tasks are left on the trader's shoulders:

1. Press the "Seek dough" button in the software

2. To withdraw this very dough from the deposit

Money)))) Dough is certainly a good thing! And the programme is good. Let's wait and see!

I ran it once, the result is much better..... no glitches have been detected yet. Stops are set according to the condition. So far, so good. I'm tempted to bet on real......but I continue testing!!!!!! I also have a question, I realise that it is enough to use formed bars method in testing. Zero bar is not used in calculations, right?

nikelodeon:
I ran it once, the result is much better now..... I have not found any glitches yet. Stops are set according to the condition. So far, so good. I'm tempted to put it on real......but I'm still testing!!!!!!

Oh, great!

nikelodeon:
And another question, I understand that in testing it is sufficient to use the method on the formed bars. Zero bar is not used in calculations, right?

The Expert Advisor is set to trade on completed bars. In other words, it does not trade inside the bar on every tick. It may then run a test on all ticks, so to speak: a lice check to be additionally sure that everything is correct.

One thing I don't understand: if your EA works with TA (i.e. different shapes, resistance lines, etc.), what is the purpose of optimisation? Optimization - what is it? It is a fitting of some input parameters in order to get the maximum profit at a certain area.

Do you understand? That is, your Expert Advisor will open trades not at the particular TA, but in the way the parameters are set. In other words, not by the TA at all.

Bicus:

One thing I don't understand: if your EA works with TA (i.e. different shapes, resistance lines, etc.), what is the purpose of optimisation? Optimization - what is it? It is a fitting of some input parameters in order to get the maximum profit at a certain area.

Do you understand? That is, your Expert Advisor will open trades not at the particular TA, but in the way the parameters are set. In other words, not by the TA at all.

Suppose, for example, you trade using a mouse for a breakthrough, for a flat you take a mouse with period 5 and for a trend with period 100 and both of them are using TA but optimized according to the market. This system optimizes the trading Expert Advisor on universal parameters for different market conditions and it does not matter which of the TA methods is applied.

FION:
Let's say you trade on a breakout by MA, for a flat you take a 5 period MA and for a trend with the period 100 you use TA but it is optimized for the market. This system optimizes the trading Expert Advisor on universal parameters for different market conditions and it does not matter which of the TA methods is applied.

So, by pure TA, you will open an order when the MA(5) is broken in a flat, and when the MA(100) is broken in a trend.

Having passed the Expert Advisor through the tester, it will fit the period value, for example, equal to 30. I.e. the order will be opened when the MA(30) is broken both in the flat and in the trend.

So where is the TA?

Bicus:

Do you understand? That is, your Expert Advisor will open trades not at the particular TA, but in the way the parameters are set. In other words, not at all according to TA.

For those who are especially gifted, here's a quote from Wikipedia

Technical analysis - the prediction of future price changes based on the analysis of past price changes. It is based on the analysis of time series prices.

Reshetov, stop being rude.