Don't tell me then that TA doesn't work - page 9

Svinozavr:

))) This is the moment to seize the initiative...

What's up, Serge, you got it? I'm already so bored I don't even want to tell you about it. I don't even want to go swimming...

Pyotr, express yourself clearly, sometimes I don't understand what you're writing about. What have you run into?

TA is first of all ANALYSIS. By definition it can only be over something that has already happened...

Jesus, how many times can I explain simple truths to you. Everyone gets what he wants. And if you want to analyze the past (you set such a goal for yourself), you get it in abundance (it can be seen). But if you read the formulation of the problem in the theory of forecasting and filtering you will realize that the object of analysis is something else entirely. :о)

I don't know, whether it's necessary to continue... Or should I post it in a separate thread...

This argument is eternal. TA is not based on analysis, that you know, but on psychology. TA was born out of psychology as opposed to for example time series analysis (as a science based on cold logic), and for this reason it will never work consistently, BUT, there will always be TA apologists. Always.

Farnsworth:

Peter, express yourself more clearly, sometimes I don't understand what you are writing about. You got caught up in what?

Jesus, how many times do I have to explain simple truths to you? Everyone gets what he wants. And if you want to analyze the past (you set yourself such a goal), you get it in excess (you can see that). But if you read the formulation of the problem in the theory of forecasting and filtering you will realize that the object of analysis is something else entirely. :о)

This argument is eternal. TA is not based on analysis, that you know, but on psychology. TA was born from psychology in difference for example from time series analysis (as a science based on cold logic), and for this reason it will never be stable, BUT, there will always be apologists of TA. Always.

Abraham gave birth to Issac, psychology gave birth to TA :))

What kind of psychology on the temperature charts would you say? Solar?

The pig just understands something, but won't talk. So, around and around.

NTH:

The pig just understands something, but won't talk. So, around and around.

he's just talking ....

Shit!

What am I not writing clearly? Lots of literary reminiscences, allusions? Well - excuse me... (Did you study for nothing...))

But there's nothing to occupy the unclaimed brain of a marketable mithrofanushka who's addicted to the adjective - bar - yay!!.

Only this kind of bullshit. Which is what you write...

paukas:

Abraham gave birth to Issac,

So you know better there, if you wrote it down correctly and didn't get distracted for a long time.

Psychology gave birth to TA :))

yes, or do you mean "analysis gave birth to analysis".

Which psychology on the temperature charts would you say? Solar?

Good for you, i.e. you now investigate all charts including temperature with TA? And what is the support/resistance level of the Sun? Solar? :о)

Svinozavr:

Shit!

What am I not writing clearly? Lots of literary reminiscences, allusions? Well - excuse me... (Did you study for nothing...))

But there's nothing to occupy the unclaimed brain of a marketable mithrofanushka who's addicted to the adjective - bar - yay!!... Of course, there's nothing to occupy it with.

Only this kind of bullshit. Which is what you write...

It's not good for you to exert yourself, though. Muscular effort seems to squeeze something inside your body and you start writing, writing a lot ... you rewrite everything you've learned in several institutions.

Figar0:

Well then the chances of this continuation you simply do not have, millionaires do not cease to communicate with those who are looking for "cent brokers" with 0.001 lots)

Are you, like, you trying to wash me or something? )))

Yes, I am testing my bots with real money and on deposits of real sizes.

Well, of course you may run your magic bots as much as you like on demo accounts exceeding 100 000 quid.

Good riddance, a drum on your neck.

Farnsworth:
It's not good for you to exert yourself, though. Muscular effort seems to squeeze something inside your body and you start writing, writing a lot ... rewriting everything you've learned at several institutes.

Do you have something personal?

NTH:

Is it something personal?

No, I'm volunteering.

PS: Don't worry, he's not offended. We are all what we are, with our "support" and "resistance" levels.