Sperandeo indicator. - page 7

AlexeyVik:

There was a description of the Sperandeo method. Everything made sense to me. I even wanted to write an indicator, but didn't have enough experience at the time.

You are a cheerful man, however. I was not very good with the way the information was presented and the training methodology used on that forum, not many people understood anything there. And how can you do it quickly if almost any question was followed by an answer - "you moron, scribbler, you can't read, if you're a moron nobody can explain you anything" or "stupid moron, it's already been discussed a hundred times in other threads, look for it. And how can you find something there when there are hundreds or even thousands of topics? Again, why do we need so many topics when the whole forum is dedicated to one method of Sperandeo? And to understand his method is elementary, if you carefully read what Sperandeo writes. And how they react to any question that seems criticism - "snot-nose, youngster, who are you going to teach, yes I have 10 times more experience than Sperandeo himself, but I am such a genius that Sperandeo himself would not take as a student, and Williams was just a kid who picked pocket change. He makes elementary mistakes in drawing charts using the 1-2-3 method. Having more experience (on Viku) than those of Aftoroff, I could give him some hints. But to try to tell him, or even hint at a mistake ... - you know, it's not worth it. Then it would take so much time to at least something to wash away from their "constructive" criticism (but in reality a lot of dirt and garbage), that you get bogged down in flubbery and privatizations.

I want to point out that I personally have not written at him a single topic (it would be more expensive). And the opinion was formed when I climbed on the already written on the forum in the themes.

P.S. But all that is written above is only my personal IMHO, which was formed with me when I tried to get something from his forums. And I am by no means claiming to be right.

AlexeyVik:

At what maximum distance in bars (candlesticks) must the minimum/maximum of the starting point be situated. I.e. from which maximum the trend should go. And from which minimum the nearest maximum should be looked for, through which this trendline will be drawn.

This is already a specific question, which is already a good thing. The answer is simple - from any Maximum or Minimum if the conditions for trends are met:

for a downtrend - High(2)< High(1) and Low(2 )< Low(1), i.e. the High and Low of the current bar must be lower than the previous one.

for the ascending one - exactly the contrary.

It doesn't matter what the distance from the previous Maximum or Minimum is.

The red lines indicate failed trends.

Worsh:

The red lines indicate failed trends.

It would seem that why would there be a need for mini-trends? But there is some logic to it...

The first 3 trends didn't happen, but the 4th mini trend of 2 candles eventually turned into a super trend!

We're looking for something that others haven't even considered yet.

Worsh:

This is already a specific question, which is already a good thing. The answer is simple - from any Maximum or Minimum if the conditions for trends are met:

For descending - High(2)< High(1) and Low(2 )< Low(1), i.e. High and Low of current bar should be lower than the previous one.

Up to which point is High(2) searched for? For example for a downtrend. After all, from the first point of the minitrend, another trend may be drawn, which is larger than all previous broken and shifted from this point? And how to bounce between trends of different scale, how to distinguish between a big trend - and then just sit in it, or a small one - and then create possible mini-trends?

About the drawings, everything is as I imagined this method to be. I tried to test it manually with one minute a day. Ended up with a profit but the drawdown is huge.

I have tried to use this forum for some reason. I have already visited it, I've got a lot of closed topics, it annoys me.

ZZZEROXXX:

To what point is High(2) searched for? For example, for a downtrend. After all, from the first point of the minitrend, another trend may be built, larger than all previous broken and shifted from this point? And how to bounce between trends of different scale, how to distinguish between a big trend - and then just sit in it, or a small one - and then create possible mini-trends?

About the drawings, everything is as I imagined this method to be. I tried to test it manually with one minute a day. Ended up with a profit but the drawdown is huge.

I have tried to use this forum for some reason. I got in, a lot of closed topics, irritates me, I do not want to register.

I'm looking for it all the time. And trading without mini movements is useful, or rather even dangerous for the wallet. I do not understand the scale. It is always the same (more often 15 min). And in short, the essence of the mini-trends is the following - if the mini-trend is not broken, but moved, then after the second move it is necessary to look for an entrance, because it may be the beginning of a very good move. But of course this is only part of the strategy.

ZZZEROXXX:

Is that forum also a paid forum? Came in, lots of closed topics, annoying, didn't register.

That's what I'm saying! I was annoyed by almost everything there. At the expense of paying or not - there's free at the beginning, but in order to get to the next level, you have to read a bunch of ne vooooobrazimoyi bullshit. And only when you read everything (like a robot on the nickname recorded where you went and how much was there), only after that you can be allowed to higher level. And perhaps the exam still have to pass, for prof proficiency. And at the end, for the "initiates" (those who have "swallowed" all the humiliation and insults), for them it seems to open the forum's paid section, where you open such a big secret that you'll forget about the moose for ever. In short, it's not a forum, it sucks. They just seem to be headed by a former party worker who "has not rebuilt and did not accelerate. But then again, it's just my personal IMHO from visiting this forum. And maybe I'm wrong. Except I'm definitely not wrong about one thing - he really, really, really , really, really, really, really, annoyed me.

P.S. Nothing personal, simply transferring my feelings. Personally, I do not crossed these comrades anywhere.

Worsh:

That's what I mean too! I was pretty much annoyed by everything in there.

P.S. Nothing personal, just to express my feelings. I personally, these comrades, did not cross the road anywhere.

And not just you. I only visited this forum once out of curiosity, I didn't like it either, that's why I gave the link to Alpari. It was more accessible there.

Well, fuck it. It's not about who imagines the method, it's about the possibility of making it into an indicator.

I didn't get into details, but as I remember the trend line was drawn from the highest high via the high preceding the last low, so that not a single high was higher than this line. If it doesn't comply with this rule - look at the timeframe older than that.

But according to your interpretation it follows that if any high is higher than the trend line, it should be redrawn from this high.

I haven't read Sperandeo itself and have no imho on the subject.

Suppose we defined the last minimum and found the maximum preceding it. Then we should determine the line through the high of what candle, or rather from the low of what candle through this maximum preceding the last minimum? At what maximum distance may be this high.

Suppose we set a 10-bar distance from the maximum and look for the high from which the trend starts and in a couple of bars we will obtain another high from which we may draw a line. So I do not understand how many bars this chart may cover, not the whole history. I should define the optimum value so as not to make any errors and not to overload the computer with unnecessary calculations.

Abandoned topic....

That's a shame.

AlexeyVik:

Abandoned topic....

That's a shame.

We haven't abandoned anything, we're thinking about it. You have presented Sperandeo exactly as I understood it (I have not read the book). Worsh has his own approach, which also has the right to life. More trends can be drawn, and if interpreted correctly, it may be no worse and no better than the original. The question is in the code. If I figure out how to write it programmed I'll post it in codebase.