Sperandeo indicator. - page 9

Worsh:
If it was the latter, then it would be much easier...
I suppose where there is a denser cluster of them, there is a potentially stronger shot - is that the logic behind it?

ZZZEROXXX:
полагаю там где их скопление плотнее, там и выстрел потенциально сильнее - в этом логика?

Not only that. As a rule, the strongest moves are after the 5th trend, going up or down. When the fifth starts to break through, you have to look for an entry. This is one of my trend-following strategies.

interesting observation, let's see

Worsh:

When it starts to break through the fifth, you have to look for an entry. This is one of my trend-following strategies.

And the other strategies - when it breaks: a) the fourth; b) the sixth; c) the third ... ? :)

By the way, the fifth in your drawing is not a trend at all.

I think the trend is just drawn for clarity - not on the extremes, but you can put it on them as well.

It's more like Eliot waves, entry after the fifth wave.......

tara:

And the other strategies are when a) the fourth; b) the sixth; c) the third ... ? :)

By the way, the fifth one in your picture is not a trend at all.

I won't discuss the others, because they are "intellectual property". Not because it's a pity, but because everyone has to find his own methods and rules of entry. For example, I was taught by a man who made $65,000 from $1,000 in less than three years. I have mastered his method perfectly, but I failed to trade by his methods. Everyone has his own temperament, his own fears, etc. That is why everyone has to find his own method.

By the way, the fifth in your figure is not a trend at all.

I am very glad that you noticed. It is not a trend for everyone. But don't forget that almost everyone and lose money, 95%, beginning traders, and probably more...

ZZZEROXXX:
мне кажетса тренд, просто нарисован так для наглядности - не на экстремумах, но можно положить и на них.

The trend is not drawn for clarity. This is exactly what I needed from the indicator, that it would mark what others do not see or do not consider as a trend. But as I wrote above, the vast majority of people lose money, so it is necessary to look for what others do not see.

Worsh:
The trend is not drawn for clarity.
where is the 2nd point there?

ZZZEROXXX:
а где там 2я точка?