create an expert for mt4 using a programme made in exel - page 14

whistle when Yusuf gets to the end of file 1 and starts making predictions...

sent all the files

alsu:
whistle when Yusuf gets to the end of file 1 and starts making predictions...

Forecasts can be seen on the charts themselves

vasya_vasya:
not all

re-sent it with saving, as you taught see if it worked or not?

alsu:
whistle when Yusuf gets to the end of 1 file and starts making predictions...

I'm sorry, I guess I don't understand the 1000 ticks task, I'll do it after I'm gone. On the other hand, why do you need 1000 ticks analysis? This robot is designed for operational work in the market, while others should do global forecasting who are interested in it. The last ticks contain all necessary information for successful market work, but since you ask, I will do it, the forecast mechanism is no different from, say, 10 ticks analysis.

yosuf:

Yosuf, I seem to have missed the 1000 points task, I will do it now after I go somewhere else. On the other hand, why do you need 1000 ticks analysis? The robot is designed for operational work in the market, while others who are interested in that should do the global forecasting.
Yosuf, you are not required to check all 1000 points with your forecast. You just need to make a forecast with the last points of this 1000 and give values 1001, 1002, 1003 and so on as much as your analysis allows. Another person who gave you the points has real values 1001,1002,1003 and so on. If you give him the results he will check them with each other (the real values he has and your predicted values). You are also asked to specify the deviation from the predicted points. For example: value of predicted 1001 points = 0.434566 ± 0.0001. This means showing the limits of where your forecast price could be. And you don't need a lot of obscure columns. You need one column with the forecast, and one digit with the deviation.

vasya_vasya:

1000 ticks file

Yusuf, where do you place stop loss and take profit. at what price do you open and in which direction?

Now you will confuse him again. Let him deal with one question.

-Aleksey-:
Yosuf, you are not required to check all 1000 points with your forecast. What is required is to use the last points in this thousand to build a forecast - give values 1001, 1002, 1003 and so on as far as your calculation allows. Another person who gave you the points has real values 1001,1002,1003 and so on. If you give him the results he will check them with each other (the real values he has and your predicted values). You are also asked to specify the deviation from the predicted points. For example: value of predicted 1001 points = 0.434566 ± 0.0001. This means showing the limits of where your forecast price could be. And you don't need a lot of obscure columns. You need one column with the forecast, and one digit with the deviation.

Now I understand why I had to give so many points, it's not clear, but it's good for a long term forecast

A graph will be provided, but if you insist, I will also provide a numerical version of what you are asking for.

Please display the last file with 35 points

-Aleksey-:
Now you are going to confuse him again. Let him deal with one question.

You don't set stop losses with 1,000 points! They are used to make a long-term forecast. Confirm or deny the obtained long-term forecast