Catching a reversal or correction - page 6

Now that's a topic. I personally have yet to see an indicator that does NOT REFRESH that does this: it separates a flat, rising or falling rate without a REFRESH.

No, fractals don't redraw. The other thing is that they're being sculpted by the machine wherever they go.

Gerasimm:
No, fractals do not redraw. Another thing is that they are modeled by the machine in every place.

You can write your own function to search for any fractals, not only 2-2. Then it won't be able to fit anywhere...

The question remains - how to understand, that the lowest fractal is a bottom, and not the middle of movement for example... Or the uppermost one is a peach... Do you want to use figures again? I do not trust them... 50/50...

By the way, we can start with ZZ and stochastic of the older period.

Gerasimm:
You may use any rsi, macd or any other working indukes, get the percentage of overbought and oversold values and filter it.
This is nonsense, but you have to try it to be sure.

:о))).. I said for example. The concept, so to speak. The idea is a little deeper :o) Hang eight hundred muwings in different colours. It's beautiful.

Gerasimm:
If you do not know what to do with it, you may use rsi, macd or any other working for this principle induk, take overbought and oversold percentages and filter it. By the way, you may cross ZZ and stochastic of older period to start with.

Nah... It's no good filtering with the standard indulgences. Tested three hundred thousand times. They all go crazy with a sudden unexpected change in direction. They will not help in such a situation.

We should use some algorithms that are applicable to the price and standard ones, I mean the standard ones. For example (let me repeat - for example), the same A/D gives signals upon rebound from the trend line plotted through its extrema. A breakout is a signal in the trend direction, another breakout means another signal. A breakout of this line can well mean a change of the trend (I've already checked it, even developed an Expert Advisor - it works). I.e. - not a piling up of indices as filters of one for another, but just monitoring of events happening to price and indicator charts.

But it still seems to me that it's rough... I tend to use dynamic calculations inside the Expert Advisor and react to negative events that have already happened on the basis of those very calculations.

It's really complicated... But I'm trying to make this block. I don't have enough of my own thoughts.

Gerasimm:
:о))).. I'm just saying. The concept, so to speak. It's a bit more profound than that.) Hang eight hundred muwings in different colours. It's beautiful.

What's with all the flattery? :)

It would be better to look at ZZ on several TFs rather than on one. At least two of them. Then the older one will show the direction. And from the junior one we will have to make new entries. I.e., if there is a bottom break in ZZ on the major TF and there are already some (lower) ones on the minor one, then it is possible to buy in each of them, having previously checked consolidation levels breakdown in the trend direction. Then upper breaks of ZZ on a low TF are simply ignored.

So, that's the way it is...

Well I was freaking out about the standard indices :o)...Clearly it's all rubbish.I basically meant keeping track of +/- where we are.Different halves can help unequivocally.

artmedia70:
It is better to look at ZZ on more than one TF. At least two of them. Then the older one will show the direction. And to dance with entries from the younger one...
Everything has already been thought out before us... :)), nen rules.

MultiZigZag and its variants.