Catching a reversal or correction - page 5

goldtrader:

It wasn't about a static stop loss, it was about a BOTTOM TRAL. Checked it as well. And 10p is not short. Short is about the order of the spread.

But Slava is beating his pipsator and I do not understand why the demo and real trades are different in the tester. His trawl is just about 2-3 points. But it is useless to talk sense into him - the broker is to blame for all his sins.

The order of the spread can also be tested. The main thing is not to allow two operations within a minute and to test by minutes, then there will be no difference.

Gerasimm:
In general, all I can think of is to start with a search for points on the ZZ. 1-2-3 and then trade on the breakdown to the 161.8 and 200% targets Fractional close like Artemis 70 is not bad in principle, but needs to be filtered out.

What? With what? How? You don't need to filter, you need to understand what you are entering based on. Although you won't listen anyway because "You're smart, I must be a fool!" from Revolver.

NTH:

What? With what? How? You don't have to filter, you have to understand the basis of what you're entering. Although you won't listen because "You're smart, I'm stupid!" from Revolver.

What's the big deal? :о) There is an alternative and the "most "sucking" way out by a fractal stop, but I do not know how to determine it, except for the eyes.

Gerasimm:

What's with the hit-and-run?:о) There is an alternative and the most "sucking" way of exit by a fractal stop, but I don't know how to determine it, except for eyes.

It's just a method. Where is the stop at the opening?

goldtrader:
Therein lies the rub. A short trawl in the tester and a short trawl in the real account are two big differences. And a lot of positions as in your screenshot makes the test picture inadequate for on-line trading.
No. I must have expressed it wrong. The trawl is not as short as you have imagined. It's on the fast MA (14). And is about 20 to 60 pips away from price initially, gradually pulling up. (Look at how the MA draws its curve) And there are no many positions on the screenshot. This is a partial closure of each individual pose. And there are not many of them - look closely. This is a five-minute chart. The positions are opened once every 10 - 15 minutes at the most - is it too often? I have tried two variants of scaling in - a trawl using МАшаша and a trawl based on fibo-levels. The MA was more interesting. I have not added any shares on the chart at all - I have not developed them yet - this is the next phase. This version of the Expert Advisor worked on a real cent account. It worked in profit. I will not post the stats. I have tested it for myself, not for evidence. In order to decide whether to continue or not. The results will tell me if I should continue...

NTH:

Your stops are far away, roughly speaking, you have a 10/1 ratio (of course I didn't say that, it's not an American thing). And believe me, TA will not improve the picture.

What makes you think that? Stop is initially set in the settings and in the screenshot it is just not visible - it is 100 points below or above, then it is pulled up to the lower Fibo level when the price reaches a higher one. And what makes you think that I am using tehanalysis to improve the picture? I apply the algorithm of correct response to the current market situation. The Expert Advisor decides what to do with a losing order based on calculations rather than indicators. It is in development and I do not want to post my unformatted thoughts yet.

Gerasimm:

What's with the hit-and-run? :о) There is an alternative and the most "sucking" way of exit by a fractal stop, but I don't know how to determine it, except for eyes.
May I be a little more specific from this point? Maybe I already have it all, but in a slightly wrong form?

NTH:

It's just a method. And where is the stop on opening?

I do not know yet, but I trade with my hands this way for a long time, stops are rare.

artmedia70 31.01.2011 18:42

I'm sitting in ideal positions but I want to give this theme to the robot.)

Gerasimm:

I do not know yet, but I trade with my hands this way for a long time, stops are rare.

artmedia70 31.01.2011 18:42

I'm sitting in ideal variants, but cheesya want to give this theme machine.)

Stops on the ZZ bends? The picture there is very "synthetic", and I am not a follower of all these figures of "aerobatics" like double/triple bottom/top, etc. I have looked through a lot of them in search of a solution to my problems, but... I found only 50/50 At any moment there may be a change or further movement. And goals over 161.8 are rare. Although they bring good profits. Much more often 50.0, 61.8, 100.0, 161.8. (In my variant).

But this is all from observations on the M5 chart. The picture may be quite different on watches.

There is no aerobatics there, on the contrary it is very simple, there is a strictly defined configuration that has a couple of targets to start with, there can be a partial fixation and then pull a stop, but not a trawl, but a fractal stop.